$128
$144
Prime Hotel(Beijing)
$119
$89
New World Beijing Hotel(Beijing)
$157
$174
$116
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 10, 2016 via mobile

Overall an OK experience during my 3 day 2 night stay. Rooms were small but comfortable. I chose this hotel because of its location which is close to the Yong An Li subway stop on Line 1. I was between apartments and needed a place for a few nights before moving into my new place. Lots of restaurants nearby and I highly recommend the Japanese izakaya, Ba Si Wei 八喜为, on the southern end of the street.

Pros:
1. Good location with a subway station 5min walk away
2. Restaurants nearby

Cons:
1. Expensive set breakfast
2. Staff a little cold: We had friends join us for breakfast and staff didn't seem very gracious in accommodating them. I was also a little late (but not past service time) for breakfast one morning and they didn't seem too happy.
3. Guests smoking in hallway on a non smoking floor.

Stayed: February 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed February 12, 2016

room is big, clean and modern, quiet too. many many light switches, takes time to figure out what controls what. I remember there is a manual in the room for that. shower is big enough. it is in city center. very close to Finance centers. no good restaurants in sight, but taxi can take anywhere u want. staff is friendly.

Room Tip: choose room not facing the busy street
  • Stayed: August 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed January 14, 2016

Clean and has air conditioning. By European standards, would be classed 3 star but it suits us as we were saving some $$. Rooms in Beijing are small so be prepared for this unless you want to pay 5 star for more space.
Our room had double bed and writing desk and enough space to walk around bed. Suitcases put in wardrobe to make best use of space.

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2015

The hotel had a truly stylish design decorations.
The breakfast is to be chosen from a list, no buffet.
The rooms with opened glass bath are to be enjoyed fully.
Modern, well located- I would definitely stay there once more.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed June 14, 2015

I spent 5 nights at the Crystal Orange and overall it was very pleasant. Upon first glance I thought it was a very nice and modern hotel but after the first night I realised how grubby it actually was. All the corners are full of dust which needed a proper clean and the bed linen didn't smell fresh. The staff at the hotel were very friendly and tried their best to accommodate us even if the language was a bit tricky at times. Overall I wouldn't have a problem staying at one of their hotels again but I will make sure I request fresh linen on arrival!

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled with friends