See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 14, 2016

Clean and has air conditioning. By European standards, would be classed 3 star but it suits us as we were saving some $$. Rooms in Beijing are small so be prepared for this unless you want to pay 5 star for more space.
Our room had double bed and writing desk and enough space to walk around bed. Suitcases put in wardrobe to make best use of space.

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2015

The hotel had a truly stylish design decorations.
The breakfast is to be chosen from a list, no buffet.
The rooms with opened glass bath are to be enjoyed fully.
Modern, well located- I would definitely stay there once more.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed June 14, 2015

I spent 5 nights at the Crystal Orange and overall it was very pleasant. Upon first glance I thought it was a very nice and modern hotel but after the first night I realised how grubby it actually was. All the corners are full of dust which needed a proper clean and the bed linen didn't smell fresh. The staff at the hotel were very friendly and tried their best to accommodate us even if the language was a bit tricky at times. Overall I wouldn't have a problem staying at one of their hotels again but I will make sure I request fresh linen on arrival!

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Before moving to Beijing I always tried to stay in crystal orange. Definitely one of my favorite hotels in Beijing. Location is just perfect, very easy to get taxi and easy to get there by any means. Only problem is that staff can't speak English well.

Love their chill out music in the rooms! Wonder what mix is that...?!

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank Saruul E
Reviewed January 31, 2014

I stayed there 3 nights with a friend of mine.
Very nice and friendly hotel. It's close to metro.
Awesome breakfast, it's like a part of American in China.
Rooms are nice and clean.
Staff cool even if language was an issue at beginning.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends