Stretch-A-Leg Travel-Day Tour
Review Highlights
Great Wall fantastic day

We really enjoyed our tour with Laura - for her knowledge, sense of humor as well as her ability to... read more

Reviewed December 16, 2015
K P
Stockholms Län, Sverige
Excellent tour of the Great Wall and Beijing

Laura was our tour guide for the wild great wall and a Beijing tour. Laura was prompt, charming... read more

Reviewed December 16, 2015
takoma66
Oregon

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Communication in planning tours with Stretch-A-Leg was fabulous. Jonathan and Katrina were excellent guides. Stretch-A-Leg coordinated a trip to the lake area for 20 and a small group off-the-beaten-path tour for four. I would recommend Stretch-A-Leg to anyone interested in unique experiences in Beijing. This was my third trip to the city and I greatly enjoyed visits to new and interesting areas of the city.

Date of experience: July 2012
Reviewed July 30, 2012

With only 1 day to tour areas around Beijing we determined that the Forbidden City and Great Wall were at the top of our list. Stretch-a-Leg travel created an intinerary (at the very last minute) that not only helped us to achieve our goal; we exceeded it. Our hosts Henry and Bo were incredibly gracious and welcoming. Henry's knowledge and joy of sharing really added so much to our experience. Bo's dry sense of humor was just incredible! By the end of the day I felt like I had made new friends! The only damper was the weather (misty at the Great Wall) but that in no way detracted from the experience. Very highly recommended, and if I ever have the opportunity to visit again will most certainly give Stretch-a-Leg a call.

Date of experience: June 2012
3  Thank MikeW143
Reviewed July 26, 2012

One of the best parts of our stay in Beijing! We could not have had a better guide! Stretch-A-Leg and Jonathon (our guide) produced a great one day itinerary with visits to historical hutongs, a unique mosque, great temples and more. Jonathan was very informative and easily answered every question we had. This tour took us to places we would have never seen by ourselves. A visit to Beijing is not complete without this Stretch-A-Leg tour

Date of experience: July 2012
1  Thank John P
Reviewed July 8, 2012

For non Mandarin speakers, having a bilingual person to spend the day with was fantastic. Our tour guide, Jonathan, was highly knowledgeable about the Wild Wall, the Forbidden City, and the Hutong. The Wild Wall was so beautiful and a fun hike. We We loved just talking to him about life in China today. We were pleased to spend time in China on our own and have a few days with a tour guide rather taking a tour.

Date of experience: May 2012
Reviewed July 6, 2012

I took the Great Wall trip and couldn't have been more pleased with the trip. FAR exceeded expectations. We went for a 3 hour hike along a remote section of the wall and didn't pass a single other person - definitely worth the premium. My guide was fantastic too, making it an experience of a life time. I highly, highly recommend Stretch-A-Leg!

Date of experience: June 2012