Red Wall Garden Hotel
$301
$222
$148
$116
New World Beijing Hotel(Beijing)
$225
$115
Agoda.com
$277
$246
Agoda.com
$354
1,390 results
All reviewsshijia hutongforbidden cityboutique hoteloverlooking the courtyardquiet hutongtea ceremonyno elevatortraditional stylehutong areadengshikou subway stationbusy citymodern amenitiesour room was spaciousloved this hotelchinese disheswonderful hotelwestern options
Reviewed April 11, 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed here 2 weeks ago and had a excellent time in Beijing partly because of the location of this hotel and the great service we received. Its ideally located centrally with good access to most areas via the nearby subway station. The staff were very helpful with advising us on our holiday and made us feel very welcome. They even provided us with a welcome fruit bowl and Kinda eggs as it was easter weekend!

The hotel is probably not the most authentic chinese courtyard hotel but it definitely has many elements of chinese design with plenty of western comforts. The only issue we had was that our reservation did not have breakfast included even though we had booked this. This was easily rectified with no hassle immediately once I showed them the confirmation e-mail.

All in all, cannot fault the service we received and would recommend others stayed there.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
fay l, Director of Sales at Red Wall Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Thank you for staying at the Red Wall Garden hotel.

First and foremost, we would like to extend our apologies for the confusion on your booking. Glad to know that that matter has been resolved at the Front Desk. Meanwhile, we are very pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. The Chinese Courtyard is one of the popular features at Red Wall Garden Hotel alongside our hotel excellent location close to the subway and is accessible to most areas in central Beijing. We are looking forward to welcome you and your guests to our hotel again soon.
Best regards
Red Wall Garden Hotel

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I choose to stay at this hotel as it was recommended by some friends of mine living in Beijing. I liked the idea about staying in a traditional area of the city. After seeing the reviews about this hotel I was pretty excited to see something different than the usual chain hotels...and I must say: I loved every single aspect of the hotel. The rooms are very comfortable and large, huge beds, really nice bathroom with rain shower. The hotel feels really “homey” and peaceful. And believe me – in Beijing you learn to appreciate a place like this. I would definitely come back and can highly recommend.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
fay l, General Manager at Red Wall Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Dear Kallediekante,
Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. As you mentioned in your review many guests enjoy the calm environment of the hotel after a hectic day in the city or sightseeing. We strive for that “homey” feeling and do everything to make our guests feel comfortable. We are looking forward to welcome you, your family and friends to Red Wall Garden Hotel again.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights in March and it really was excellent. I was super impressed by the genuine friendliness of the staff and the rooms and beds were very good. Service and food at breakfast could not have been better. It made a perfect wind-down on the way back from a hectic business trip in Taiwan. I would definitely stay here again and would not bother looking for other hotels if ever staying in Beijing in the future.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Dom M

Dear Dom,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your comments about our staff and hotel and we are looking forward to welcome you to Red Wall Garden Hotel again.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I stayed at the Red Wall garden Hotel in March, and had an excellent experience. Very friendly and co-operative staff, lovely room, good location, I was very impressed. I would definately recommend this hotel to fellow travellers.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Bim66,
Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you had an excellent experience. We appreciate your comments and we are looking forward to welcome you to Red Wall Garden Hotel again.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I stayed at the Red Wall Garden Hotel and it was just great! I booked through my favorite boutique hotel website, epoquehotels.com which has an abundance of gorgeous properties to choose from that are so different than chain hotels. The staff at the hotel is incredibly friendly, they are always there to help. But the rooms was my favorite thing. They are comfortable and so traditional! Staying at the Red Wall Garden Hotel was truly a marvelous experience. It's also in a convenient location. I recommend it if you travel to Beijing.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear Jack,
Thank you for your review. Your review is important to us. We value and appreciate receiving your compliments. Our location nearby the Forbidden City and the famous shopping streets of Wangfujing really makes the hotel a perfect place to explore Beijing. We are looking forward to welcome you again in the future.