“Nice apartment - great location”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Aussie Wine Bar
Wine Bar
Map
Closest Subway Station
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
Stephen H
Shenyang, China
“Nice apartment - great location”
Reviewed September 11, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

I stayed at this apartment with my family and really enjoyed our time. It has great access to the subway, restaurants and an Aussie Win bar is just downstairs. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2015
Your age range 35-49
Management Response
Dec 23, 2015
Hi Wawahale, happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. I am also a fan of the local Aussie Wine bar. I often go to the Yunnan-style restaurant across the street for dinner and pair it with a glass of imported red wine afterwards, yum!
DebraL68
Sydney, Australia
“Not bad, could have been better”
Reviewed October 18, 2014 for a stay in September 2014

The apartment was comfortable and clean, fairly convenient to the subway. The office staff were friendly and as helpful as possible.

Unfortunately, the massive subway construction across the road was noisy and also apparently cut off our hot water for the last three days of our stay - nothing could be done to rectify this and no compensation was offered.

Also, the pool is not on site as advertised- the staff were very happy to walk us across to the health club where the pool is located (15 mins walk). However, when we arrived the common practice of spitting in the streets was also practiced in the pool gutter so we didn't feel comfortable swimming there.

Overall it was ok and the office staff did their best under the circumstances.

Date of stay: September 2014
Traveling group: Teenagers
ireneong...
Singapore
“Good location, excellent stay”
Reviewed June 23, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

We are a family of 6 including of old folk & young kids. East apartment is clean daily & everything is in perfect order. My fussy teenager son loves the place. The area around the apartment is safe. Alexander is the person that help us a lot with places to eat & go. He even teach my kids Chinese character. We will come here to stay again next trip.

Date of stay: June 2014

Date of stay: May 2013
Older travelers
awchandc
Kennewick, Washington
“Nice apartments, plenty of space for a family of 5 + 2”
Reviewed October 3, 2012 for a stay in September 2012
person found this review helpful

The good: The apartments are well furnished and include basic needs as far as the kitchen goes. We ended up with 2 apartments for our group. Each 2 bedroom apartment came with enough utensils etc... for 4 people. Additionally, bath towels and 2 hand towels were provided. A/C units were present and working in the 3 living areas. There is a small front-loading washing machine, iron and hair dryer present; as well as drying hangers for clothes. TV was available, but all in Chinese.

The bad: When we first arrived, I spent an hour looking for the place before finally finding someone who would let me borrow their phone to call the manager. I had the address, but no one knew where it was. Once I got a hold of the manager, he sent a rep immediately to meet my party at the subway station exit. The person who let me borrow their phone was a manager in the gym located north of the subway exit, just west of the mall. Apparently, this is the same facility that the tenants of the apartment complex frequently use. Definitely frustrating that they did not even recognize the address or the apt complex name.

The apartment complex occupies probably 1 square kilometer immediately northwest of the subway exit (A). Once we were contacted by the rep, who did not speak English, we were directed with our luggage through the middle of the complex, through the maze of sidewalks, across busy streets (which can be dangerous with kids) for about 20-30 minutes before we reached our room. We had originally booked a 3 bedroom apartment, but through rough English and Mandarin, discovered that the 3 bedroom was not available, and we had been given 2 apartments in 2 neighboring buildings. Not what we expected but we made the best of it. In the end, the walk to the subway station was just under 1 km or 10-15mins from where we were staying.

Additionally, the apartments do not have phones. They do have wireless internet with which we used skype on our android phones and iphones to call between apartments. If you need to make a local call, you can also use skype or your own phone for a fee. I know the business offers phone rentals for visitors renting an apartment, which would have made it easier to contact our tour guide during our stay, or contact the manager if we needed to; but the night that we first arrived was when the phone was really needed, and I don't see how we would have even gotten that from a manager we had no way of contacting.

The area is pretty quite, but there is currently construction going on on the major road just south of the complex, running west to east. They are digging a subway line there and work through the night. On one particular night, they had a backhoe digging and smashing rocks all through the night. Made for a difficult night of sleep.

There is a small convenience store just north of our building (D55). It was only a 1 minute walk and was located within the complex gates. We were able to purchase things we needed at a decent price. There is also an Aussie-owned wine shop just outside of the gates.

The mall near the subway station entrance had KFC, McDonalds, Pizza Hut, and a nice bakery across from the McDonalds that we frequently visited for rolls, buns and yogurt for breakfast.

Date of stay: September 2012
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: The size of the apartments were nice compared to the cramped living quarters in Hong Kong.
Liked least: Initially finding the complex was frustrating at the least.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing