“good value for money”

BeiJing Zumu's ChuFang (Wu DaoKou)
Ranked #2,626 of 12,697 Restaurants in Beijing
Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Wudaokou
Beijing, China
“good value for money”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

big portion of breakfast/brunch, price is very alright at around $10 per brunch. and they can even refill your coffee. love this place, a regular visit for me.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank NilesHo

Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
“Decent American-style breakfasts”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Not exactly fine dining but one of the more reasonable places in Beijing to get what passes for a traditional breakfast. Order your eggs in English and let me know if you find out what the Chinese is for fried, poached or scrambled...

Visited September 2012
1 Thank larry0808
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Best Western food we had here”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We happened to find this on our way to the Forbidden City. It has GREAT Western food! We had the best hamburger and fries--like Fuddruckers! Huge portions, but the prices are like in America (not a bargain) but well worth it!

Visited August 2012
Cologne, Germany
“Average”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

It's ok. After eating Chinese food non stop, Grandma's food tasted like heaven. HOWEVER, I had the fettuccine alfredo with chicken while my husband had a pizza. Took a while, and they brought my pasta about 10 or 15 mintues before they brought my husbands pizza. It was good, but it was NOT a chicken alfredo pasta. It was a chicken lots of pepper cream no cheese pasta. Like I said, it wasn't bad, but it was not what I ordered. Really pricey for what it was. We ate there once, we'd give it a 5.5 out of 10, and never went there again. Ah, and we heard the chef spit several times (we were seated near the kitchen)... I know it's a Chinese habit, but do they have to spit within range of our food?

• Visited July 2012
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Excellent!”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Wonderful ambiance and food. Perfect ending to a challenging day of traveling to Beijing from Shanghai. Definitely recommend it for anyone craving just a bit of home.

Visited August 2012