“Average”

BeiJing Zumu's ChuFang (Wu DaoKou)
Ranked #2,753 of 12,746 Restaurants in Beijing
Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Wudaokou
Reviewed August 15, 2012

It's ok. After eating Chinese food non stop, Grandma's food tasted like heaven. HOWEVER, I had the fettuccine alfredo with chicken while my husband had a pizza. Took a while, and they brought my pasta about 10 or 15 mintues before they brought my husbands pizza. It was good, but it was NOT a chicken alfredo pasta. It was a chicken lots of pepper cream no cheese pasta. Like I said, it wasn't bad, but it was not what I ordered. Really pricey for what it was. We ate there once, we'd give it a 5.5 out of 10, and never went there again. Ah, and we heard the chef spit several times (we were seated near the kitchen)... I know it's a Chinese habit, but do they have to spit within range of our food?

There are newer reviews for BeiJing Zumu's ChuFang (Wu DaoKou)

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Wonderful ambiance and food. Perfect ending to a challenging day of traveling to Beijing from Shanghai. Definitely recommend it for anyone craving just a bit of home.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

After waiting 45 minutes for my food in an almost empty restaurant. My food was brought to me cold. When I asked for it to be remade they microwaved it, it arrived hot and soggy.

Terrible!

The service staff are pathetic and the food mediocre.

In short go else where

2  Thank Michael J
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Grandma's is a good place to go to get basic home cooking, ala Denny's in America (they even have skillets). The main drawback is that it is a bit pricey for what it is -- no frills home-cooking. For the price, you can do better, but if you're really craving chicken fried steak or homemade mac and cheese, Grandma's Kitchen will do it for you.

Reviewed June 8, 2012

Here you can find really good burgers, is a pity that they close at 10.00pm don't miss it.