“Really A Great Place”

Langham Place, Beijing Capital Airport
Ranked #37 of 6,531 Hotels in Beijing
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

Entire staff super helpful, friendly and English speaking. Place is modern, arty and trendy without overdoing it. Just stayed one night because flew in from Kunming to return to USA next morning. Normally stay downtown Beijing, but if I was working in the airport area for several days, would have no hesitations staying here longer, (though prefer being in the center of things)

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
John V, General Manager at Langham Place, Beijing Capital Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2013

I thank you for sharing your experience at Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport.

Our team members are dedicated to offer stimulating hospitality and I was delighted to read that you have found our colleagues friendly and helpful as well as enjoyed our facilities.

My team and I hope soon having the pleasure to welcome you back at Langham Place Beijing Airport.

There are newer reviews for Langham Place, Beijing Capital Airport

Reviewed November 17, 2013

If you ever need to hang near the Beijing airport the night before an early flight, I can tell you that this place is in a great position. No flight noise, no hassel, nice free shuttle. This place is clean and the staff is friendly.
I will stay here again and I will eat at the Fuel restaurant again.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for posting your comments on your stay at Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport.

I am very glad to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. I have praised our team members both at The Place & Fuel Restaurant for the great service offered. I will keep motivating our colleagues to further deliver superior service and build great memories.

Again I thank you for choosing Langham Place for your stay at Beijing Capital Airport and hope soon having the pleasure to welcome you back.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

I was incredibly impressed with the Langham Beijing airport. I had a 18 hour layover so booked out of necessity (not interested in traveling into Beijing for such a short time). The pickup at the airport, club room lounge, gym and staff were all fantastic. I got in around 5pm, used the gym (which is small but clean, and has plenty of equipment), then headed to the club lounge for the evening snacks/drinks. There was plenty of food, so made a dinner out of it. Had a great, quiet night sleep then headed to the restaurant for the breakfast buffet - wow! Seriously one of the better hotel buffets. The stations were well stocked, the food was good and the service was perfect. When I checked out, after getting to the airport, I realized I left my iPad charger in my room. S I called the hotel and they arranged to have the shuttle driver meet me to return it. Not only did this happen, but they even called me back to confirm that the driver would be there in '4 minutes' - no joke. He was there in 4. Awesome service. I wish this hotel was replicated downtown and in every other city I travel in.

Room Tip: Club level is a great bargain.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you very much for your review and kind comments on your stay at Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport.

I was glad to read that you have enjoyed the location, facilities, the quality of food at our Club L executive floor as well as the Breakfast the Place Restaurant. Our team members are genuinely dedicated to offer friendly and efficient service. Thank you for letting us know about your experience with the efficient sending your iPad charger as it gave me the opportunity to praise our concierge team and driver for a well done job and building great memories.

I have shared your comments with our colleagues and we all look forward welcoming you soon back at Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

After a terrible stay in Beijing in my first stop over, I decided to go all out and stay at the Langham. My main worry last time was transfers from the airport to my hotel. The langham provides from Terminal 2 at every 1/2 hour for 24 hours, pick up point outside Gate 3. This was such a great service, as my plane was delayed by 2 hours and arrived quite late, knowing that I would safely be going straight to the hotel.

The room was so spacious. The bathroom was huge! I ordered room service, and found this fantastic and tasty. The bed was comfy, one of the most comfiest on my travels. Yes you do pay a little more to stay at this hotel, but money was well spent, and I wished I stayed here on my way over.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
John V, General Manager at Langham Place, Beijing Capital Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

I thank you for posting this review on your stay at Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport.

I was happy to read that you have enjoyed our Dream Big bed as well as the pink shuttle bus, two of our many special features which have been mentioned by many of our guests. I have shared your comments with our team members to ensure we will keep offering stimulating hospitality and making airport hotel fun.

Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport team thank you and look forward welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

I stayed in Langham Place Beijing Airport for 3 nights as I was on my business trip last week in Beijing.

Before I arrived in Beijing city, I called the concierge to look for information for bookbinding service. The hotel was sorry to informed that they dont have a binding machine, however, they can look for boutique shops offering such service around airport area. When I arrived the hotel, I am amazed by the concierge called Joe and Jerry who empowered themselves to delight me by offering 3 business cards with contact numbers of binding shops for me to select.

I stayed in club floor, the club floor service service were great to offer me warm service through my stay, with smiles and joyful gesture always.

If I have opportunity to travel back to Beijing, this hotel will be my first choice for business trip in Beijing city.

Room Tip: Room facing airport T3
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

I thank you very much for taking the time to post such detailed review on your experience at Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport.

I was very glad to read that you had a great experience during your stay and that our team members were able to help you and solve you problem. I have also praised our Front office team for a well done job as well as Joe and Jerry for being so proactive in helping you. Thank you for highlighting the quality of service provided at our club L which many of our guests recognize.

I thank you very much for choosing Langham Place for your stay at Beijing Capital Airport and look forward welcoming you soon again.

With Kind Regards

Reviewed November 6, 2013

We stayed overnight at the Langham Place hotel in the Beijing Capital Airport, on our way to Datong from Turpan. This hotel was like an oasis to us, after hotel stays in Turpan and Dunhuang. The room was absolutely first rate, with high ceilings and was spacious, and very tastefully decorated. This could be one of the best hotels in Beijing (other than the Aman in the Summer Palace).

I have been to Beijing many times, and never managed to get a decent meal, as food in the interior parts of China tends to be quite inferior. However, the Chinese restaurant in Langham Place served superb Cantonese food, and we had by far the best dinner we ever had in Beijing.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for posting your comments on your stay at Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport

I was very happy to read that you have enjoyed our facilities and that our team was able to offer you great service building great memories. I have passed your compliments to our chefs and food and beverage team in Ming Court Restaurant.

I also take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Langham Place for your stay at Beijing Capital Airport.

My team and I look forward welcoming you back during your next travelling through Beijing.

John Vouilllamoz

Reviewed November 4, 2013

I had to fly back to Beijing to take an early afternoon flight back to Chicago. I booked this "Airport" Hotel because it really didn't matter which hotel except that it was close to the airport. Wow! I was impressed with this super modern, hip, cool hotel both in its interior design and the people. For China these young people had the hotel scene down.

The king bed room was huge with a large window looking over a peaceful grassy area that wasnt anything special except it was very dark at night (thank you) and during the day very peaceful.

The shuttle bus runs every half hour and the guys hustle you on and off in a good way. They worked hard to make sure I was really happy. Of the four hotels I stayed at in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou this was the most helpful staff of them all.

If you need a hotel by the airport this one will surprise you!

Room Tip: Get the room overlooking the grassy area
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
John V, General Manager at Langham Place, Beijing Capital Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

At Langham Place we aim offer stimulating hospitality and make Airport hotels fun.
My team and I were delighted to read that you have enjoyed thedesignmodernity and cool side of our hotel in addition to the service offered.
Thank you for highlighting ourDream Big bed as well as the pink shuttle bus which has been mentioned by many of our guests.

I have shared your comments with our team members and we all look forward welcoming you back at Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport soon.