“Good airport hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #31 of 6,437 Hotels in Beijing
BC, Canada
“Good airport hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

We had a 14 hour layover in Beijing and just wanted a comfortable bed close to the airport. It was well situated although because we arrived around midnight we had to call for the shuttle and that can prove difficult when you don't have a phone on you. We found a "friend" that happily offered to make the call for us. Not sure how much he was expecting us to pay him for his "service" but he didn't want my Hong Kong dollars. Check-in was easy. Room was fine although they didn't have the king size bed we requested and the two singles didn't work great for two adults and two small children. In morning went to get breakfast and they didn't have anything easy and told me a la carte would take a long time so just charged me for one buffet and gave me 3 bags to fill which was more than enough for our family. It was comfortable and quiet. Our room did not have a tub and the shower did not have a door so the water tended to go everywhere in our room. But it was clean and we weren't there long.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Brescia, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

I stayed at this hotel which was close to my arrival Terminal (3) and also to the exhibition center where I had to go. The choice was excellent, simply excellent. The service was amazing, the restaurants at their very best, the personnel more than kind. Rarely I have been treated like a real King during my constant abroad stayings. One of the top 3 of my personal chart.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
John V, General Manager at Langham Place, Beijing Capital Airport, responded to this review, February 16, 2013
First, I would like to thank you very much for taking the time you to share your impressions on our hotel and team.

I was delighted to read that you have enjoyed our facilities and service provided. It is always a great pleasure and extremely rewarding
to receive positive and encouraging remarks such as yours.

Should you traveling lead you again to Beijing I would be very happy to welcome you back personally to Langham Place, Beijing Capital Airport.

Streamwood, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

The hotel is very nice and is a 2 minute shuttle ride from Terminal 3. The shuttles are located outside door 5 and they run every 10-15 minutes. The rooms are modern, large, and clean. There's a separate shower from the tub. The mattress was very comfortable. I would stay here again just to sleep in their beds again.

There was a complementary roll of mentos in the desk drawer, nice surprise. It's a good choice for a long layover.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank LotusExplorerTravel
I would like to thank you for choosing Langham Place, Beijing Capital Airport for your stay in Beijing as well as for your feedback.

I was very happy to learn that we were able to exceed your expectations and that you enjoyed our stimulating hospitality
but also our unique signatures such as our ‘Dream Big” bed and turn down service, Club L, Art Gallery, and in room surprise.

Should you travel through Beijing again, my team and I look forward to welcoming you back Langham Place, Beijing Capital Airport.

Warm regards,

Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Nice option for bear airport location. 45min-1hr to Beijing. So keep that in mind. Stayed in Club Level. Excellent service. Nice selection of food included in club rate. Large clean room with airport view. Huge bathroom with window to room. Comfortable bed. Easy to use shuttle bus to the terminal.

• Stayed November 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I would like to thank you posting your comments on our hotel facilities and service.

I was very happy to read about the service you have received during your stay. Indeed the quality of facilities and service offered at our Club
has been mentioned in several reviews and I am glad that you have also enjoyed them.

I thank you for choosing Langham Place for your stay at Beijing Capital Airport and look forward welcoming you back in the near future.

Warm regards,

Kunshan, China
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

I stayed there for 2 days. If you are on business and have to catch an early flight etc., it is a very good location near the Airport. The service was very friendly. The rooms were spacious and clean. I did not use the restaurant or breakfast during my stay, so I cannot say something about it. The price is for Beijing on a reasonable level. If you are more on sightseeing etc., please note that it will take min. 30 minutes drive by Taxi to downtown area under perfect condition, that means no traffic jam.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
John V, General Manager at Langham Place, Beijing Capital Airport, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
I thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on your recent stay at Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport.

I was very happy to read that you have enjoyed the quality of our service and facilities. I take this opportunity to inform you that
while a taxi ride downtown might take some time and be costly the Airport Express train will bring you downtown “CBD” in 25minutes only for RMB25 each way.

Again I thank you for your comments and look forward welcoming back at Langham Place.

Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

I stayed here for one night when I travelled with my one year old child and mother-in-law. The main reason we stayed here was because of it's excellent location to the airport.

We had absolutely no problems with transfer from the International Airport to the hotel (there was a complimentary bus), and the check-in staff were amazing.

A baby cot was delivered to the room before we arrived in the room, which was great since all we wanted to do was sleep!

The hotel itself is clean and tastefully decorated. It is VERY quiet, which exceeded my noise expectations. Staff are friendly if you ask for help. No real problems with language barrier as most staff spoke good English.

Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Cairns, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

After having a terrible experience with unfriendly and unhelpful people at the Beijing Airport I was so happy to be greeted by lovely and competent staff. The hotel itself is very nice - the room was clean, huge and the bed very comfy. I had a room on the 5th floor and the view was great. Even I did not go into the in-house-restaurant I ordered room service, they made delicious Singapore noodles and a yummy creme brulee. I cannot comment on the Price as I was booked in by an Airline for messing up my flight(...) I would image its rather pricy. The breakfast was buffet style with typical asian/chinese food, as well as european style with bread , jam, fruit and joghurt. I only stayed one night - would recommend to everyone who wants to stay close to the airport and get a good rest!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
First I would like to thank you very much for choosing Langham Place, Beijing Capital Airport for your recent stay.

I was delighted to read that after a terrible experience at the Airport you were able to enjoy the friendliness of our team members as well as the facilities of our hotel. Our Food and Beverage team was especially happy to know that you have enjoyed the food and service provided.

I look forward welcoming you back at Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport and remain.