4 things I love
1) Its location was great. Near Wangfujing shopping street, Tian An Men, Forbidden Palace.
2) The price was valuable. Cheaper than other place.
3) The Cleanliness was great. I love that the room and the shared shower toilet was clean enough. The shower toilet was too small and you can see that who's insight via the opaque glass.
4) The staffs were helpful.
One thing I did't like was the messy in the shared dorm. There were me and another Korean guy in room but I saw towel or t-shirt that not belong to him or me. It would be better if the hostel use the key card to enter the shared dorm like the private room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- wolk form hostel only ten minutes toTiananmen Square, Forbidden City, the Wangfujing shopping street, and Donghuamen night food market. Here we give all over the world bagpacker cheaper and clean room .helpful suggestion.Here we offers a relaxed atmosphere where it's easy to make friends in the bar/restaurant. You can enjoy a fresh coffee or beer and log on to our free wireless internet. booking more than 3days can enjoy 10% off for the China great wall tour .show. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Ctrip TA, HostelWorld and Travelocity so you can book your Feel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tian An Men Sunrise Hotel Beijing