“Nice bar!!!”
Review of Capital M

Capital M
Ranked #43 of 12,786 Restaurants in Beijing
Cuisines: International
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Chongwenmen
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Went there for a drink after a horrible dinner at Quanjude and a terrible hotel experience. Nice décor, good drinks, impressive restrooms. The waiters in the bar area could be somewhat more attentive, though. You always had to waive and shout in order to catch their attention. But was a nice evening!

Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

Cap M was really good. The food was worthy of a colonary cheif. We went on a saturday and enjoyed their brunch. The selection was impressive as u have little bet of italian, french, moracon and asian. We had different dishes from each and it was really impresiive how good each dish was. Keep room for desert cause its not one to be missed

Reviewed September 20, 2012

This dinner on the terrace of Capital M on a Monday night in September was a birthday celebration for a visitor from Europe and it was Great! When you sit only a stone's throw from the famous Tian'an men square whilst dining on some scrumptious modern Aussie cuisine, you have to pinch yourself and really appreciate how good life can be. I feel lucky that I can enjoy meals like that, in restaurants like M. I will return (this was my second visit to this M, and my fourth M in total - I went to M on the Bund twice as well!)!

Reviewed September 11, 2012

What a location great and phenomenal.

The food and service is good a bit pricy but who cares if you go for a romantic dinner.

Saying these main course first courses is good nothing really special. However the desserts have blown me a way, next time I go there for dessert only.

Hard to get a window table as they are booked long in advance.
Over all a good expierence.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

I have been there serval times, everytime I would like to city the place near the window, cant, because the window seats are so popular, the view is great, great. The food there generally is good, but i dont like their famous crispy pig, so hard for me, I cant eat, but the desert was really wowed me. I come back basically because their desert is so attactive. I aslo like the interior design, especially the painted wall.