Hilton Beijing Capital Airport
New World Beijing Hotel(Beijing)
$210
$79
$267
$212
1,534 results
All reviewsthe executive loungefree shuttlean early flightshuttle serviceconnecting flightone night stayupgraded to a suitebreakfast buffetgreat roomrooms are largeconvenient locationbusiness tripchinapekinternetconveniencestopover
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I arrived back in China after having nearly a month at home in Canada and was loaded down with luggage. I went to the Hilton counter in T3 and the young man immediately offered assistance to the hotel shuttle. Next morning I asked if someone would be able to help me with get my luggage onto the cart at the airport and the manager sent the bell captain with me. I was delighted that he remained with me through check in, assisted with extra baggage fee payment and then escorted me to security. Fabulous service! I felt like a celebrity! This was the third time I stayed there and it just gets better. I now put the Hilton's at the top of my list when searching for hotels and only stay at the Hilton Capital when passing through Beijing. Well done!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 15, 2012

We can't understand why TripAdvisor.com doesn't list this fabulous hotel under the International Airport filter. This site makes it difficult to find. Too bad as this is the highest quality hotel at Capital International Airport.

We've stayed twice.

This hotel thinks of everything for the guest. Courtesy van pick up from Terminal 3 every 15 minutes. Transfer is an easy 3 minute ride. Bellmen greet you at the door. Front desk is courteous and efficient. Rooms are beautifully appointed and extremely comfortable. Quality bedding and linens. Luxurious bathrooms. All amenities are complimentary, including an iron and ironing board.

Free wifi in the lobby which includes the 360 Lounge.

The restaurants and bars serve quality food which westerners welcome. We especially enjoyed Jenny in the 360 Lounge. She was so gracious and intelligent to talk with. We thought she was a great ambassador for the hotel.

A welcome place to stay upon arrival and departure of Bejing. Hilton International Hotel quality which we expected, they delivered......

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We had suite 6001. Views towards the famous T3 of PEK airport. It was a clear day so we could see the mountains in the back.

The room was extremely quiet especially given the fact that we are so close to the airport. We had good separation between the living/lounge area and the bedroom with two sliding doors. There was a separate bathroom for the bedroom and the living/lounge part of the room.

A shuttle runs every 15 minutes to the terminal (and takes about two minutes to get there).

The buffet at the 360 restaurant was very good. I had cigars at the Long bar, excellent list and fairly priced.

I would have rated it excellent but the carpet was a little bit dirty (stains).

We used the gym and the pool, both very clean and very well equipped.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here and was pleasantly surprised. Service is great. Check in and check out was fast an efficient. Staff were very friendly. And it's only 3 minutes from the hotel to the airport Realy. . The rooms aren't big but has very high cieling so it makes it feel much bigger. The bed was good but not the best. The staff other then the front desk are still struggling with their English or lack thereof.

In all its a great hotel I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank Mashgiach
Reviewed August 28, 2012

fantastic facility
great in all aspects from the moment I entered the Hotel to the drop off at the airport.

a must if your in Beijing but don't need or want to go downtown.
dining, lounge, gym, pool, rooms, staff .............all top shelf

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business