Hilton Beijing Capital Airport
$231
$146
$149
$116
New World Beijing Hotel(Beijing)
$225
$116
$327
$308
$263
$223
1,562 results
All reviewsthe executive loungefree shuttlean early flightlong layovershuttle serviceconnecting flightone night staylate arrivalupgraded to a suitebreakfast buffetconvenient locationrooms are largegreat roombusiness tripchinapekinternet
Reviewed May 28, 2011

Recently opened, the Hilton is the hotel if you need to stay near the airport. Five minute friendly shuttle service from lower level gate 3, just below arrivals.
A large hotel but not impersonal. As so often in mainline China, the newer the better.
Friendly staff all with some English and very helpful, attentive service.
Small but very nice pool and gym.

• Stayed: May 2011
BJSCA, General Manager at Hilton Beijing Capital Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2011

Thank you for posting such a complimentary review following your recent stay with us. Our friendly staff look forward to welcome more guests and deliver personalised service to each and everyone.

Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed May 21, 2011

It is very easy to be initially impressed by this hotel.

First, the airport location is superb. Indeed, I could easily see Terminal 3 while waiting for the hotel elevator on Floor 4.

Second, it is one of the very few to offer an airport shuttle bus, eliminating the hassle and expense of hotel transportation.

Third, the hotel rooms are, well, stunning. They feature 12 foot ceilings and rainfall showers.

However, upon my arrival, I noticed that my room was rather stuffy. I adjusted the thermostat and went down for dinner, assuming that my room would be comfortable upon my return. It was not, and it was not any better in the morning. I mentioned this during checkout, and was told that 'sometimes we cannot turn on the Air Conditioning.' Hmmm. I think a hotel of this class (and price) should allow their guests to set their own comfort level.

And as mentioned by other reviewers, the TV remote did not work reliably, even from the nearby bed. I tried relatively new batteries without any improvement. As an old electrical engineer, I would guess the IR tramsitter is underpowered. The hotel should replace these remotes with adequately designed ones. Quick tip: gently remove the dark red cover at the remote top to expose the IR transmitter, which significantly improves performance.

Would I stay here again for a one-night layover or if my business in Beijing was nearby? Absolutely. There is not another hotel in this area of this caliber, as far as I am aware. I just hope the hotel cleans up a couple of nagging issues.

• Stayed: May 2011

Thank you for posting a review following your recent stay with us. We appreciate your positive comments regarding the shuttle service and rooms. Regarding your comments about the air conditioning in your room, we investigated the challenge and have rectified the problem that was causing the lack of circulation. Furthermore, thank you for your your tip to rectify the TV remote control, our engineering team are in the process of adjusting it.

Reviewed May 5, 2011

I had a great stay at the Hilton in mid March whilst travelling around China on a business trip. Whilst not cheap, the hotel was at least priced lower than other similar hotels in downtown Beijing.

The main advantage of this hotel is it's proximity to the airport - it's less than a 5 minute free bust ride to the airport's Terminal 3, and another few minutes to the other terminals. The disadvantage is, of course, that there are no other venues for entertainment or dining nearby other than at the airport.

Rooms were great and comfortable, and buffet dinner in the restaurant was above average. I found the staff adequately friendly and helpful, so no complains there.

I went swimming in their heated indoor pool up on the fifth (or sixth - can't recall 100% now) floor - it was still quite chilly and although the pool was a good length it wasn't very wide. The spa was partly operational with the sauna either not operational or not heated due to the lack of guests using the facility.

If you need to be in downtown Beijing for meetings, this is probably not the right hotel for you, but for a layover before catching the early morning flight, it's great.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
BJSCA, General Manager at Hilton Beijing Capital Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2011

Thank you for posting a review following your recent stay with us. I was delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay, our facilities and services. Regarding your comments about the swimming pool temperature and sauna facilities, I have informed the team in our health club to maintain the temperature of both consistently to meet our guest needs.

Reviewed April 30, 2011

I have stayed at the three Hilton Hotels in Beijing. The Hilton Capital Airport is the most disappointing of the three. It is matched only by the Hilton Adelaide, Australia, as a Hilton hotel that I will never use again. That said - I was most impressed by the Wangfujing Hilton on my last visit to China.

I experienced two problems - one was the service and the other was the room.

Firstly the service: I have and obvious walking disability - the executive room allocated to me was as far removed from the club lounge as is possible in this labyrinth of a hotel. Next, I tried the 'one touch' help button to get information on which terminal my Malaysian airline flight would be leaving next morning. After three changes to different persons, none of whom had even a basic capability in English language, I was eventually given the wrong terminal (at one stage I was told that there was no such flight operating to Beijing).

Next the room. As mentioned in an earlier review the room lighting is OK for sleeping but hopeless for working. The TV controller was not working. The air conditioning controller was stuck on 15 degrees but the room temperature remained too hot all night.

My first night in Beijing was at the King Wing hotel in 3rd ring road. I had a two room suite on the executive floor, the staff spoke good English and the cost was US$100 per night. In comparison the unsatisfactory night at the Airport Hilton cost me a whopping US$300 per night !!!! Life your game Hilton - after this experience and the one in Adelaide, other chains will be my preferred choice.

Room Tip: Try the Langham.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank FREQUENTTRIPPERPerth
BJSCA, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Beijing Capital Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2011

Thank you posting such a detailed and informative review, although I was disappointed to learn of the problems you experienced regarding your room allocation and poor English comprehension from the team. Furthermore, we appreciate your feedback regarding the lighting in our rooms, TV controller and A/C controller.

I have discussed your experiences with our front office manager and chief engineer to ensure further English training is undertaken with the front office team and for our engineering team to follow up on the room defects and either repair or replace the controllers. I fully agree that the lighting in some of our rooms could be improved. This is something we have identified since our opening last year and we already have a project in place to enhance the bedroom lighting where necessary. Rest assured, your feedback is appreciated and we will take immediate action to rectify these issues.

We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back to demonstrate our improvements next time you visit Beijing.

Reviewed April 22, 2011

I crashed here for one night after a long flight, and let me tell you it was a treat! Yes the place is very expensive, but it's luxurious. The rooms are stunning! Waterfall shower, 12 foot ceilings, marble floors, flat screen TV, great breakfast (though expensive), pool and gym area. After a few bad Asian hotels, I got the best night of sleep on a soft king size bed. It was fairly quiet despite being right next to the airport. Concierge services were excellent, check in and out was swift, free shuttle to and from the airport. First class travel!

Only disappointment is no wireless in the room - had to arrange for a long cable (with a deposit), took a while to untangle connect, get online. A bit of a hassle for a business traveler.

If it was cheaper I'd stay here all week!!!

Room Tip: What a treat!
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business