Stayed here as long-stay guests for 2 months, Thankfully paid off as company expense, so wasn't bearing the brunt of the cost.
* Location, Location and yes Location!! you'd want to stay here for amazing accessibility.
* The Amazing Beijing Subway right is right under the Hotel. The Bus Station is right across the street. Airport Express is right underneath as well.
* short cycle/walk to Sanlitun / Ghost-Street / Nanliguxiang Hutong mostly all food, fun and touristy things.
* The Hotel is mostly a long-stay Service apartment than a hotel, with no-room service however decent house-keeping and the amenities like a decent kitchenette, Washer-Dryer, Oven etc...
* Decent gym, and a great pool.
* Also a shopping mall right under the hotel for basically everything.
Cons (very few - I'm sort of nitpicking, but I'm hoping the Hotel management can action on it)
* The WiFi was not really quick enough and faced a lot of challenges during our stay, I had major issues connecting to my office online calls. If this is a dire requirement - please consider.
* Communication challenge with Staff (well it's China after-all) - but the staff even the front-desk had challenges communicating in English.
* During our stay there was some sort of renovation on the floor above that meant a few noisy early mornings when we wanted to sleep in late.
Apart from it all, I'd still recommend Ascott-Raffles for stay in Beijing. I sort of miss it sometimes too :)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ascott Raffles City Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ascott Raffles City Beijing Hotel Beijing