From the four locations that I stayed at in China (cheap and expensive ones), this hostel was clearly the most low-budget, but from my p.o.v. I would choose this one again out of the four. I had a single room with individual bath (shower, toilet). I very much enjoyed the familiar atmosphere and the convenience. That was:
- nice neighbourhood (hutong) and 15 min footwalk to next subway station, central
- kitchen with possibility to prepare and store my own food
- staff spoke English and was very helpful and nice (different from other even expensive hotels)
- "living room" (lounge) with "public" pc's to use
- drinks are sold cheaply
What I value most was that I had the possibility to "breath" in some Chinese air and be among the people - a possibility that I did not have sitting alone in the rooms of luxury hotels with minibar and flatscreen. Thanks for the stay!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and HostelWorld so you can book your Inner City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inner City Hotel Beijing