Jinhangxian International Business Hotel
$175
Orbitz.com
$60
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 21, 2013

The only good thing is the price, and it offers cheap meeting rooms if you need to arrange a conference or company meeting near the airport.

Breakfast buffet is typical Chinese hotel fare--vegetables, fruit, boiled eggs, congee, etc. The Chinese guests seem sufficiently satisfied, but if you are looking for Western accommodations...look elsewhere.

Staff is friendly enough, but this is far from luxurious living. Small gym, and a few English and other foreign channels.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We were offered complementary stay at this hotel as part of flight connection arrangement. It was basically a place to sleep. Nothing around this place can be reached by foot. It is a countryside. I will definitely not going to stay here if I have choice.
Nothing much in the room, one water pot for boiling water, a few tea bags; one hair blow dryer; and teeny tiny shampoo, barely enough for one person.
Smoke smell everywhere. On the bed head, there is a sign, no smoking please, but on the coffee table, they do supply match and ash tray. So I guess there is no non-smoke room. We have asked to put our two room next to each other, we got 110 and 111, which is across from each other at the first place, and still not directly across. It is about 5 rooms apart. I have checked with front desk, the answer is that is all they can do. Very disappointing.
Front desk do have english speaking receptionist. There is internet access in the room through ethernet. In the front desk area there is wifi. Standard room has two twin size bed, room size is decent. Heating is good, and there is hot water :D.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 18, 2012

We stayed one night at jinhangxian international AirPort... It was not planned. Air china had delays in our flight from Saigon to Beijing, which caused us to miss the air china connecting flight to Mongolia. We were dumped at this hotel.
We were provided a set menu lunch which was rice, chicken, veggies.... The food in the plane was better. The hotel staff was just pointing us were to sit, their attitude was disrepectful. We had to ask for drinks. We were provided a tiny glass of HOT water.
The room was simple, not clean as expected. I was happy to find toothbrush and toothpaste. Very noisy environnement.
Trying to keep busy (we had the end of the morning and all afternoon to kill) we explored a couple of options:
1) Tv.... So Many channels! promising... Not really. Out of circa 50 channels, just one boring Channel
2) gym... There was agym.. Very old equipment, not air conditionned enough to do anything
3) going to cbd.... Only way is to go back to airport and thengo to city from there...
4) exploring options with the concierge?.... "no English" did theconcierge reply... Do not They have the word "international" in the name of the hotel?
5) nothing around the hotel
Really that s an hotel you do not choose to stay there, you are dumped there by an uncareful airline.
Just avoid.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Frances C
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Not by choice,but by default..........weary from more than a five hour delay with Air China and having missed my Stateside connection,I was sent to this hotel courtesy of Air China flying First Class.Fog persisted around the capital a minibus was found and I was taken a 10 minute drive and arrived at this hotel.Very modern having recently been built some 400 yards off the main street in an Industrial zone,where you have zero facilities around you so you are there for the duration.

Check in was crazy and room rates from a standard at 680 Yuan to their deluxe suite at 1680 Yuan,I was told Air China expects passengers to share rooms and the voucher was good for half a room,I negotiated with the front desk,paid the equivilant of US$110 more and got their suite,a dark corridor and finally the room,suite it was not more than adjoining rooms filled with heavy furniture,a desk with a model aircraft, a fridge and two folding single beds.......don't go he said feverishly this door goes to your bedroom which was no more than a standard room.

Too tired to argue I decided to go downstairs to the restaurant as a meal was to be included,upon arrival I was met with a rude gesture show the key,sit,eat there is the buffet,I walked around the large room and viewed the offerings which were almost empty with no heat they consisted of egg and tomato stew now cold,spring rolls that had stuck together the remains of bok choy,rice and some stew mix with fish and meat balls,the drinks were empty and coffee stale.At this point they showed a hand saying no more now eat!

The al a carte you pay you pay,was the only alternative..............I was happy to pay "THE" menu looked interesting from cold pigs ears and other Chinese favourites,some I recognised down to a sushi platter this I ordered but was so disappointed on arrival the copied the picture perfectly but the fish selected was still frozen into ice cream blocks and totally bad and stale.A stir fry worked as an alternative and a beer.just as I was about to leave an entire plane load of people arrived and fought over the buffet remains whilst the staff looked on.

They barred my exit and said you pay, you pay now...............................they refused me signing to the room,I left and thought how I should leave but found no taxi service available till morning
The rooms were I have to say spotless,but not up to a suite standard and well not the greatest and the extra money I paid secured me for the night without having to share,very very basic and don't count on being understood as a Western guest this is the undiluted China.The TV had 52 channels and not one in English,only broken English to the point of wasting your own time was spoken,my reaction was when I left in the morning so bad that I will never fly Air China again and hope never to have to think or see this hotel from Hell,again...............................

Room Tip: The hotel is Air China's answer for delayed passengers.built on an Industrial site and unfinished roads my recommendation is refuse to go at all costs........................the experience was like a visit to HELL.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank talentpicker
Reviewed December 23, 2011

I found this place quite unpleasant as you can hear all the people talking in the lobby, the shower leaks water so its quite dangerous in the bathroom, and noise outside is also quite loud. If you are a light sleeper I would not recommend this place although I was placed here because of Air China so this was not by choice.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo