This hotel was really good quality, however it should be noted that we required to stay in this area due to daily commitments at the nearby universities. For tourists- this location is not ideal!
- Brand new large rooms and bathrooms
- extremely comfortable beds and towels
- very good internet in the rooms
- friendly and helpful staff
- location - close to the universities (Peking, Tsinghua and BLCU), the Summer Palace and the Olympic Stadium
- very cheap considering the high quality
- staff attention to detail (nightly set downs of the linen etc.)
- difficult to find a cab. If didn't pre-order, had to walk to the street to find which could sometimes be disastrous
- location - i.e. at night to go to the bar district takes around 25-30 mins
- not many dining options nearby
- not all the staff spoke adequate English
Overall, I would only stay here if I needed to be in this location. However, for this location it is a really a fantastic 5 star hotel. The price certainly doesn't reflect the high quality!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia and Ctrip TA so you can book your Liaoning Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.