“Stunning rooms, staff extremely welcoming”

Beijing Marriott Hotel Northeast
Ranked #38 of 6,599 Hotels in Beijing
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Great business stay in the Marriott, room tidied daily. Bathroom was immense - could have more tv channels, but supplied everything I needed for my 5 night stay. Great continental breakfast- business lounge was cozy- amazing pool and steam rooms. A bed to die for.

• Stayed: September 2013
Neeraj_Govil, General Manager at Beijing Marriott Hotel Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Dear Moore1988,

Thank you for sharing your comments! We are very pleased to see you had an enjoyable stay with us, and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

This was my first trip to Beijing to attend a conference and I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed the city! The hotel was outstanding ... from the moment we arrived, we were well looked after by all of the staff, who always had a smile and a friendly greeting for us. The room was beautiful - and looked just like the photos on the website (except there was no coffee machine in the room as indicated in some photos, which was a bit of a disappointment as I just love my coffee, and Chinese coffee is not the best). The hotel offers the most amazing range for breakfast, and the chefs make your eggs to order - the omelettes were the best I have ever had! and teamed with crispy bacon and toast gave us a great start to our long days. The rooms are clean, well maintained and re-stocked with the necessities, and the bed was extremely comfortable.
The only down side to this hotel, is that it is about a 15 minute walk to the subway, but it is a very easy walk and the subway is the most convenient way to get yourself around Beijing.
Thank you for making my first stay in Beijing so memorable - I wish I could have stayed longer!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Neeraj_Govil, General Manager at Beijing Marriott Hotel Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Dear Heather239 from Canberra, Australia,

Thank you for sharing your experience after your recent stay with us. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Came to Beijing for a conference from Sydney. Beijing totally surprised me - what a great city. Marriott Beijing was such an enjoyable stay. Service was exemplary. I was very surprised at the level of service. At breakfast, I was so well looked after by Keisy and chef Billy Tseng. They made the stay so memorable. Breakfast range was amazing. The pool was amazing and the staff were so polite and made me feel very important. I would have rated my experience better than excellence. I'll check out today after after 4 delightful days.

Dear 32sarita,

It is a pleasure to know that you have been enjoying your first stay with us. Thank you for sharing and please let us know if we can do anything to make your stay more enjoyable!

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

It's my last of four nights at this beautiful property. The staff are just do friendly and helpful. Nothing is a hassle.
Rooms are well maintained and beds are comfortable.
I love the turn down service and a special thank you to Sandy Wang has made an extra effort to make me feel comfortable here.
If I had to pull out a Con... It would just be that the subway is 10-15 mins walk away. Subways is the best way to move around Beijing if I may add.

A fantastic stay and will be back.

Dear MamaG80 from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia,

Thank you for very positive comments. We look forward to being of service again soon.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Lovely hotel, excellent breakfast, helpful attentive staff. Great rooms, very clean. Have stayed here many times as it is close to the office, would not go elsewhere. Also not far to centre of Beijing and taxi fare is very inexpensive. There is a geat little market at the back street of the hotel, the Bellagio restaurant across the road and down a few blocks is excellent.

Room Tip: i have stayed at this hotel numerous times and have not found a problem with any room, they all seem...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Loli91 from Perth, Australia,

We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed every stay here and look forward to your next visit. Thank you for your continued patronage.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Room were large, very clean, quiet and super comfortable.
Breakfast buffet was amazing ! We just love the sliced duck meat and the porridge, but other foods are equally excellent and of wide variety.
Staff were very professional, and while not everyone speaks english, at least the supervisors were fluent in english. This is important when travelling in china.
The restroom near the lobby is kept very clean, another indicator of a great hotel management.

Room Tip: Room were large, very clean, quiet and super comfortable. Breakfast buffet was amazing ! We just l...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Jrahadi from Bandung, Indonesia,

Thank you for sharing your comments with us. We are very pleased that you had an enjoyable stay, and look forward to welcoming you back again during your future trips to Beijing.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

With the the horrific traffic congestion in Beijing, it is important for one to stay close to the office or your appointments. If they happen to locate close to the north 3rd ring road or by the Consular district, you should definitely consider the Marriott Northeast. The hotel is conveniently located between the airport and downtown and there are plenty of excellent restaurants within walking distance. The hotel is very well maintained, th rooms are large, very busines friendy and the service is impeccable. On my most recent stay, I was upgraded to the Capital Suite and the view was truly awesome. See pix. This hotel will continue to be my #1 lodging choice in Beijing as long as my business appointments warrant staying here.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Neeraj_Govil, General Manager at Beijing Marriott Hotel Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Dear Woodbury729 from Saint Paul, Minnesota,

Thank you for taking time to share your comments with us! We are delighted to know you had an enjoyable stay with us, and look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.