“the best one”

Side-car Motorcycles Trips - Beijing Sideways
Ranked #79 of 491 Tours in Beijing
More attraction details
Owner description: Beijing Sideways provides you with a sideways look of China, Beijing and its surrounding.Aboard our vintage sidecar motorbike, we show the Beijing we love, without the crowds.This form of transportation allows us to be very flexible with our exploration, stopping easily whenever necessary, a very close proximity with the city and countryside where you can «almost touch» anything you see, but above all it’s a sightseeing wonder! Did we mention it’s extremely fun?
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 31, 2011

this is a really amazing thing.
first it was easy to get a tour with people that talks englisg because i dont speak chinesse
then i met this great people (the ownners) they explain me everythin about china and ask me what i was looking for, so they had like 5 packages or more i dont know, but they have videos. and pictures of everything and know where do u need to go just talking with you.
so i took the wild great wall tour and stay a night on the great wall, i thought it was impossible at the next morning i woke up and saw the sun drawing the great wall
i recomend this trip is great, is not expensive once you realized the amazing things you have done. and its save. but the most important thing ... is fun! ..

greetins.

"unique experience"
in 16 reviews
"an adventure"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 12 reviews
in 8 reviews
"bike"
in 56 reviews

Reviewed July 31, 2011

I went on a 2hours night tour with a friend and we really enjoyed it! Even after 3 months in Beijing, our guide, Yves, was able to show us some unknown places. He also shared his own expat life and we had a really good exchange.

Highly recommended for some visitors who are in town during couple of days to discover the real Beijing experience!

Date of experience: August 2011
1  Thank Julianito
Reviewed July 29, 2011

I really enjoyed the fact that it was not a program tour, we were free to go to different places and stay for as long or as short as we pleased. Sure the Great Wall is impresive and full of tourist, but we were able to go to Hutongs (where the streets are so narow, a bus will not get through) since these vehicles are very small and get to know the real Beijin and it's culture and it's people.
I strongly recommend you try this side-car motorcycle ride to really get to know Beijin. It was an excellent expirience!

Date of experience: November 2010
Reviewed July 29, 2011

I could never imagine the amazing experience we had, at first I was hesitant to go on a tour so different as this one, specially since it was in side-car motorcycles; but I don´t regret it at all. We get to see places that are not listed in touring guides (also the ones listed) and with personalized guides. I totally recommend you go to Beijin and take this trip, it was very liberating and fun. thumbs up ;)

Date of experience: May 2011
See more reviews
Reviewed July 28, 2011

It's amazing how easy everything turned out. I found this experience to be unique, you get to really know Beijin (the city and its surroundings) It is different from your tipical tourist trips. They take you to traditional sightings but also to places you don't get to know through google. Also it is very exciting to be riding a sideway motorcycle, a truly adventure. I highly recommend this experience, it is worth every penny.

Date of experience: July 2011