Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
$68
View deal
Lol.travel
Prestigia.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 28, 2012

This hotel is small, compared with others hotels with double or triple of rooms, and that makes it so confortable to stay in for a week. Breakfast was always good , with a lot of options to choose from. The room was a delite, with plenty of space, grooming items and a beautifull bathroom/shower. But, language barrier is an issue that can ruin your pleasant stay at this hotel. You can hardly find a person who speaks english or, at least, understand it. Also, the elevators were not working properly, as the doors always closed so fast you can easely hurt your shoulders and arms.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Unlike other hotels, this provide some western and eastern breakfast buffet. You can order the noodle from the counter outside which is very nice.

But the location is not that good. There is no any public transport station nearby. In front of the hotel is highway :( you are hard to go across the road too.

Besides , the wifi connection only available at the lobby but the connection is very bad :'(

If you are only consider for the quality of sleeping, this hotel is good for you

Date of stay: June 2012
2  Thank busybody9009
Reviewed June 7, 2012

The room was comfortable and clean but staff don't know English. I tried to explain 'toilet paper'more than 10 minutes on the phone. I think it is suitible for chineses not for tourists. I stayed there for its place because it was near my company.

Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank alanur_c
Reviewed January 4, 2012

We were here for 3 days.
Pros: Nice building, not so far from the city on the second ring, the room is clear, as soon as they understand me, they are kind to fulfill your requests. They have a perfect ginger tea at the reception ! The bed size is good and comfortable. (I like the hard ones). The breakfast is fairly good compared to the previous hotels we were in this trip.

Cont: Only one lady speaks English. We light Do Not Disturb button but they make the room.
The room doors are to weak to filter out the corridor noise. We were at 10th floor and we could hear all traffic on the corridor. High speed internet means 550ms ping time to europe with interruptions. (with the usual restrictions: no fb, twitter youtube etc.)
They have western style restaurant but when we went there, nobody were at the restaurant even the door was closed.

There is at least 6 Chinese restaurant around but most of them offers meat. I do not like meat personally but the food were nice and I could imagine a meat lover would enjoy them. We used Mc Donald's instead two blocks from the hotel. (I know stupid European and so on:)
If somebody prefers to walk do not do that, the metro station is far on foot. Taxi is cheap 2 local units / km. (0.3 euro)

Room tip: at the end of the corridor to avoid noise.
Date of stay: January 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank gen_profate
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I was on a trip with my wife and kids to Beijing which was organised by the school. The plan was for full immersion in Chinese for the week with the kids going to local schools and activities with the parents in the afternoon.

What I did not bank on was an unpleasant hotel stay. Even though we were on a non-smoking floor, the room stank of cigarettes and people were happily walking by smoking, even in front of staff who said nothing.

The beds were hard as rocks but I am told that is the Beijing way. I normally don't go for massages but I had to have two on this trip!

The bathroom was smelly and moldy and the rooms were not properly cleaned up in the mornings after we left.

The door closed very fast, so fast in fact that my 6 year old son got his hand caught in the door!

The food was average at best and I tried it all being fairly adventurous with food (don't ask me to eat the deep fried scorpions though!). Though I am not a big fan of baked beans, you know you're in China when they're soya beans!

The service was OK once you got their attention. The building itself is very dated and really needs a facelift.

On the plus side the location is good and they gave free internet access even thought it was slow.

Overall I enjoyed my stay in Beijing and will probably go back again. The next time though, I will organise the trip myself, especially the hotel!

Date of stay: September 2011