“Best Burger of My Life”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Beijing Workers' Sports Complex
Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

I’ve had my fair share of burgers, but the Parma Ham Wrapped Cheese Stuffed Burger was actually TRANSCENDENT. Like, wow. That, plus the herb fries. What an amazing meal in such a hip location.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed June 13, 2017

Yes, I love eating local food when I travel, and Beijing has amazing options for local food. But when a Chinese friend suggested Let's Burger, I agreed to try it. Well worth the trip.

I recommend the Crunchy Cheese Burger. Outstanding. In our group, we shared tastes of each other's burgers, all different, and all very good.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed May 4, 2017

Whats great about Let's Burger is its inventive and unique menu which holds such an incredible range of options. I love the Hot and Spicy Fries as well as the Cheese Burger, but I know there are so many other marvellous options too which I look forward to trying out.
Its got a great location, good service, great food... What's not to like?

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed January 28, 2017

I am from Texas and was in Beijing last week for work staying at the Opposite House in Sanlitun. I was meeting a local old friend and told him I was in the mood for western food and he recommended Let's Burger connected to the hotel. I could not get over the menu. I had never really seen a menu that made my mouth water. I had a burger topped with mac & cheese, salad and the fries. all 5*. congrats Let's Burger!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed July 2, 2016 via mobile

So I was wondering why were the burger patties not as hot as any regular burger restaurant, even though I was seated close to the kitchen... It turns out that most burgers share the same exact beef patty, and AFTER they are done grilling the party they start adding other things such as onions and tomatoes to make the classic burger, or avocado etc to make the "open face avocado burger."

This really ruins the uniqueness of each burger, while the price difference is exaggerated. 70RMV for the classic burger and something around 128RMB for the open face avocado.

The cheese on the Cesar salad is just rubbish. The lettuce is ok. The crotons are not good either.

Moving on to the "Sauce Bar"; they offer a really tiny sauce bar where you can help yourself to a range of sauces (about 10-12). Sauces are not refilled regularly, especially sauces that are not in high demand such as truffle mayonnaise. Furthermore, the tiny little bowl-like containers are barely enough for a single sauce; what about people that want to mix sauces and spices to make their own sauce? What about people that don't like to go back and forth to refill?? Just retarded and cheap to say the least, especially for a location and a crowd like this.

Service is not great; they delay taking orders and let you wonder around the menu for twenty minutes just because their kitchen is stacked up. That's just an analysis, not sure if this is what's happening.

There was a waiting list; they let us in while a waitress was cleaning our table... She was cleaning the table and simultaneously and carelessly letting bits and pieces of bread or whatever fall on the chairs that we had to CLEAN OURSELVES. Unless you don't mind sitting on bacon.

Anyways will not come back and nor would I recommend it to a friend. However, feel free to give it a try if you're really out of options.

Date of visit: July 2016

Been to Let's Burger? Share your experiences!