Kellys Courtyard
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Baota Hotel(Beijing)
Zhongyu Hotel(Beijing)
View Hotel
All reviewsyogurtother guestsbed breakfastrooms facebreakfast simplenice roof terracewet bathroomxisi subway stationregular hoteltaxi driverrooms are smalltraditional hutongloved staying herenarrow hutongbeijing stylehelpful with directionschinese experience
Reviewed August 22, 2012

After a long journey through the heart of Russia we found this amazing little hotel. The staff was very friendly and motivated to help us in any way possible. The rooms and exterior decor are fantastic. Definitely worth while and hopefully I can go back someday.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Dear all, turn left and right and left again - at the end of a small street you will find a cozy place, called Kellys Courtyard Hotel. It is a small but comfortable and traditional place with a lovely and very friendly host called Bob. As we arrived the street and the entrance was nearly open, because of some works at the sewer line. So the first impression after 12 hour journey was a bit confusing also for our parents... But after a first drink everything was fine and we enjoyed the courtyard and Bejing! For all the "stress" in the beginning, Bob offered us free drinks for the whole week. So 100% service!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2012

I stayed here for 5days straight. This is a very impressive little hostel where the rooms are cleverly located all around the main courtyard. In all, the oriental design makes you feel like you are re-winded back to the past.

Location is a little tricky as I had trouble looking for it. Do note that the alleys are quite narrow that your taxi can't go all the way in.But rest assure its safe. I was lucky to have travelled light.

Bob, the hostel keeper was very amiable and friendly. I came in at 1am and he waited for me all night! He was very understanding and even gestured me to quietly come in so as not to disturb the other guests.

The rooms are nicely decorated and cozy. Bathrooms are pretty decent with rainshower. No bathtubs. No problems with me.

Breakfast was pretty basic. bread, jam and scones to fill you up.

In all, I think the place was really perfect for me and I just had to give it a 5/5 stars for its excellent service and the peaceful location.

Room Tip: Do ask for the hostel keeper to turn on the heater at least an hour before your hot bath during winter. Takes quite some time for the heater to start.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 5, 2012

The Hutong is very quite and peaceful. You will enjoy having a drink on the flat roof and just relax after a long walking day in Beijing. The staff is very kind and helpful. They give very good advice about where to go and how to get easily to your destination. Don't hesitate to ask them for help. Every rooms are really nice and comfortable. We had a great time staying at Kellys Courtyard.

Room Tip: no preferences
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2012

We stayed 3 nights at Kelly's. The room was booked via Email, everything was reliable.
Our stay was perfect. Sandy (the hotelmanager) was very kind and gave us a lot of tips for Beijing (restaurants, trips and sightseeing). Sandy speeks very good English.
The rooms are small and cosy. The area around the hotel is a beautiful hutong.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple