My family stayed here from Jan 3 to 5, 2013 for our Beijing holiday. The hotel seems new and clean. The decor was oriental but modern. The room was spacious with a sitting area. The beds were very comfortable ( with a choice of hard or soft pillows). The tv channels were all in Chinese though. The bathroom was roomy too. Breakfast was good with lots of fruits and juices, although the viands are not very western. Wifi is good even inside the rooms, but FB and twitter are blocked, of course :p I liked that the hotel is right beside a shopping mall where one can buy treats and winter gear. I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends. I enjoyed my stay so much that I plan on booking with other Holiday Inn Expresses in my next travels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Beijing Zhongguancun is located in the heart of bustling Zhongguancun, Often referred to as China's Silicon Valley.The hotel neighbors a number of multi-national enterprises,scientific institution, art galleries and renowned universities.The Beijing subway is 5 minutes walk from the hotel, only ten-minutes drive from Shangdi Hi-tech;while Beijing International Airport is 40 minutes drive by car.Just a short distance away stands the majestic sights of Yuanmingyuan Ruins Park and the Summer Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Beijing Minzuyuan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Beijing Minzuyuan Hotel Beijing
- Beijing Holiday Inn Express