$128
$219
$206
Hotels.com
  • Pool
New World Beijing Hotel(Beijing)
$212
$412
$359
Agoda.com
1,996 results
All reviewsthe club loungechef stefanojuice barfavorite hotelring roadspecial thankslounge stafftop floorexcellent hotelbusiness tripsubway stationbreakfast buffetconcierge deskrooms are largenoodlesexecutive floorsilk market
Reviewed September 14, 2017

Thanks to Chuck Zhang, "The Navigator", we had a great experience each day during our stay. Chuck organized trips to the wall and all important sites for our group of 7 each day and took an active role in planning and orchestrating our daily schedules. The Renaissance was super in all respects (service, food, location, friendly staff, etc.) but Chiuck stood out for each of us as taking charge and making sure our visit was a great tone.

Room Tip: The higher the floor, the better the view. Busy hotel, but not noisy.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
a_yi_li, Assistant Marketing Communications Manager at Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2017

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for staying at Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel, and we are glad to know that you've been satisfied about our Navigator program, which promises you an unusual stay here with us. Your comments have been shared with Chuck himself as well as the entire management team already.
Looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

Renaissance Beijing Capital was my sixth Marriott properties this year followed by Las Vegas Marriott, Renaissance Las Vegas, Milan Marriott, Taipei Marriott and Munich Marriott.

This is also my second stay Sep 11(Mon) to 13(Wed) after 2 years. I liked trendy and hip style of Renaissance Beijing Capital.

Overall experience was good. Room is space and cozy. I liked half hardwood flooring and spacious bathroom. Beautiful bathtub, too. My room was 2522 very close to Elevator so I was little bit worried about noises but I could not hear any noises.

Club lounge is spacious and nice view.

I am happy since I have seen couple of improvements since my last stay in 2015.

It seems that WiFi speed was faster than 2 years ago since I have no complaints about the speed this time. Check In and Out were smooth and didn't take time.

I had all meals at hotel during my stay. 2 times at Chinese and 1 time at Italian. Food was good but as I mentioned 2 years ago overall English capability of staff needs to be improved immediately. I would like to ask Renaissance Beijing Capital to locate at least one or two employees who can speak English fluently. It was difficultly for me to communicate with Hotel employees.

Chair at Club Lounge was very uncomfortable since desk was high but chair was little bit low. I happened to meet Ms Summer who is a manager at Club Lounge told me that they have an improvement plans. Happy to hear that news. I am a big fan of Champagne and sparkling wine, It would be nice if Club Lounge has sparkling wine during cocktail hour.

I had breakfast at Club Lounge on 12th, at Breakfast restaurant on 3rd floor on 13th. I loved fresh made juice from Breakfast restaurant. But food sections were separated from couple of locations, it was difficult for me to find the food sections.

If I visit Beijing, I would love to stay at Renaissance Beijing Capital again.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
a_yi_li, Assistant Marketing Communications Manager at Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for being a loyal friend with Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel! We are glad to receive your considerate comments and suggestions, and have shared your review with the entire management team already.
Remember to visit us next time, for you will see how far we would've gone!

Reviewed September 9, 2017

The location is great, near everything, including some terrific restaurants.The hotel has a great Italian restaurant, and a great little cafe, you can even sit outside.The staff is wonderful, friendly and always there to help with whatever you need. I am at Hotel a few times a month, every month.It's like my second home. I would not want to stay anywhere else

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
a_yi_li, Assistant Marketing Communications Manager at Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2017

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for staying at Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel! We are glad to know that you are satisfied with our dining outlets and services, and are quite honored to manage your "second home". Your comments have been shared with the entire management team already.
We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed September 4, 2017

A good hotel, great Menu in the restaurants and good mini bar. Excellent room service. Would stay again if on another trip Beijing. Staff are English friendly. Coffee is great here and newspaper delivered. The Internet is always good and no congestion

Stayed: October 2016
a_yi_li, Assistant Marketing Communications Manager at Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2017

Dear valued guest,
Welcome to stay at Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel! We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our facilities, food and services. Your comments have been shared with the entire management team already.
Looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed September 3, 2017

This is my first time to beijing,it was a good experience which leave a good memory to me.Which impressed me best is the Italian restaurant in the first floor of the hotel,I came for dinner alone yesterday night.I was attracted by the decoration and atmosphere deeply as soon as i entered in it.Moreover,the waiter named Andy arranged me to a quieter seat with very friendly smile and excellent English,I was very honored to have his service whole night,He is very enthusiasm and helpful.I like the red wine he recommended to me and enjoyed the dinner very much. The staff are so professional and kindly,I would come back to Renaissance Beijing Capital hotel in the future.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
a_yi_li, Assistant Marketing Communications Manager at Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2017

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for visiting Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel, and we are more than glad to hear that you are satisfied with the food and services at our Fratelli Fresh Italian Restaurant. Your comments have been shared with the entire management team already.
We look forward to your next visit!