Our overall experience was positive but, for the price paid, there really shouldn't be anything to complain about. However...
- the front desk and restaurant staff speak enough English to get by, but no one could answer any "out of the ordinary" questions e.g. is there a dress code at this restaurant? Do I need a reservation / booking?
- the rooms were cleaned very late so, after a morning of sight-seeing, you could come back to an unmade bed.
- the staff at Fratelli Cafe ignored / misunderstood me when I said I wanted a small pizza, brought the big one and, when I asked for the left over half to be packed up, they shoved it into a plastic bag, leaving me with a squishy mess. And the tomato tasted as if it had been poured straight out of a tin.
- the rooms are large and very comfortable.
- the buffet breakfast at BLD is amazing - the made-to-order smoothies are a must-have.
- location is ideal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Why can't a business trip also be a journey full of inspiring discoveries? Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel is the ultimate lifestyle hotel in Beijing. Surrounded by upscale shopping malls, numerous of intriguing restaurants and amazing bars in Shuangjing area. The hotel puts you in the heart of Beijing Central Business District, 35 minutes away from the International Airport.Our property offers the perfect blend of comfort, with 522 spacious guest rooms including 37 well-appointed suites. Our International Chefs' team proposes a delicious international and authentic cuisine which should delight your senses. With more than 2300 square meters function space, elegantly decorated, the Renaissance Beijing Capital can satisfy all your business and social events requirements.To end a perfect day in Beijing, enjoy our signature Touch Spa and health club before letting you be pampered in our Club Lounge on the 24th floor.You spend life working. Discover the world as you go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.