Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel
$375
$204
Hilton
  • Restaurant
New World Beijing Hotel(Beijing)
$225
$115
Agoda.com
$145
$115
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$354
1,931 results
All reviewsthe club loungechef stefanojuice barfavorite hotelring roadspecial thankslounge stafftop floorexcellent hotelbusiness tripsubway stationconcierge deskbreakfast buffetpeking duckexecutive floornoodlessilk market
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Yes off course this hotel is a real renaissance in Beijing. An Excellent and luxurious Hotel with a unique view of the city. To be very frankly speaking its more than expectation from Chinese people. Because in rest of hotels in china my experience was worst because of the attitude and language problem of staffs. However in this hotel the staffs were very friendly and helpful. The food at the restaurant is delicious and the rooms are modern and with western look. I had got the room on top floor with very good view of the city at night. The bathroom is really enjoyable for couple as we did a lot . Would expect the same hotel for next visit.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I booked this hotel for 2 nights at the end of April. My flight was delayed and reached the hotel only at 2AM. To my great surprise, no room was available. Reception staff, who was indeed very impolite, said that room had been given to someone else. This despite the fact that my booking was duly guaranteed by credit card.
While looking pretty amused by the situation, reception staff advised that an alternative Marriot group hotel would accommodate me. Guess what? The alternative they had arranged was almost at the opposite site of the city. I explained that no matter what I did not intend to spend 1 hour each time to commute between hotels (was attending a conference at the Renaissance Beijing Capital). Nobody got my point - staff even tried to cheat on me and say that distance between the 2 hotels is just 10 minutes (maybe they measure distances by flying time!).
When I insisted and said I wanted to stay close to the hotel and even offered to pay any room difference to be checked-in at the nearby JW Marriott or Ritz-Carlton, I was turned down completely and informed that both the hotels were all fully booked (not true, as I did check the very next morning).
Exhausted and at 3AM, I decided to move to Shangri-La Hotel - it was a fabulous experience.

Room Tip: Do not book and trust. There are plenty of great hotels in Beijing.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank shanshan_shanghai
Reviewed May 19, 2013

The hotel management is considerate and thoughtful to make sure guest's comfort is not compromised. The hotel is not the newest in the city however the non-intrusive personal attention given is just what you need when you are away from home.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper, ask for the room away from the main street.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 16, 2013

stayed November 2011.

room was spacious, clean and plush. nice lobby area.

location is slight on the side from the wangfujing area and metro is not close so taxi seemed the best mode of transport at the time.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I stayed here for work, with just 48 hours in Beijing before moving on to Shanghai. Sadly, not even a chance to see any of the sights.

The hotel itself is a standard, enormous, Western-style hotel with all the facilities you'd expect. I stayed on one of the hotel's Club levels, so was able to avail myself of the breakfast and happy hour facilities as well as the excellent gym. My room was excellent and very comfortable.

The hotel event staff helping us with our workshop did an excellent job, as did the Club staff in making sure we had access to cars to get to the airport at the end of our stay.

I'm not certain you get much of a "Beijing experience" staying here, but you are certainly very well looked after.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a Club level room if you can. The extras make a difference, and you'd likely pay the room difference in seeking out the additional benefits on your own.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business