Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 2, 2012

My husband and I stayed in the Holiday Inn Downtown Beijing 2 weeks. We were traveling on our own and were not sure if we'd made the right choice of hotel until we arrived. The hotel was clean, modern and the service was exceptional. The room looked exactly like the one in the hotel advertisement - something that doesn't always happen. It is located near a metro stop (which we used daily) and there is a wonderful t bakery near the metro stop. The staff was most helpful. The room was large, with a flat screen TV and had an electric water kettle which we used quite a bit. We were given 2 bottles of water daily and contrary to many things we'd read, the bed was comfortable (not hard) and the pillows were too. After 10 days, we left our large luggage at the hotel, checked out and flew to Xian. When we returned, we were given another room on a different floor which, though different from the first, was equally as pleasant. Needless to say we truly enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2012
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Hi, my wife, myself and our 6 month old baby stayed here for 5 nights last October.
We chose the executive room as it looked spacious, included breakfast and also for the location.
The location is excellent, 5 mins and your on the metro zipping around Beijing...Best place in China so far!!
The room we were allocated to be brunt was horrifying... I've never seen such a small room and certainly wasn't like the website.
It was a tad tardy with plastic headboard bits on the pillows..
I made a complaint and was told all the rooms were the same...
However they'd upgrade me, low behold to the very same room that was on the website advertising as the executive room..
I went to the club lounge most nights, nice desserts and free beer, surprisingly empty and had some hot snacks though not that appetising..
We went down to breakfast the first morning, after a mix up with the staff telling me we could only have 1 breakfast between us??
I chose the usual western favourites, these were stone cold, I asked the chef to heat up and this proved to be too difficult, it disappeared and returned 5 minutes slightly more cold..
Not happy i wrote a note for the manager explaining my concerns and left for a very enjoyable day in Beijing.
On my return a lovely lady..Cindy? came up to our room, apologised and moved us next door into a suite, complete with a bottle of red and an invitation to dinner in the Chinese restaurant.
The room slightly smelt of cigarettes despite being an non smoking room, apparently this was normal in China..
Each day breakfast was the same disappointing(I am fussy) but I got used to it, I enjoyed the club room each night and the room was now fantastic.
Would I stay again, yes I would the location is superb, hotel is nice however I would check which room I was in first.
Well done to the management who could have alienated me from Holiday Inns forever, I will for sure stay here again on my next trip, probably not worry about eating in the hotel but stay again I will..

Room tip: Executive Level ask for the same as picture on the website
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank geoffnz72
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I had to travel to Beijing for 9 days on business. Perfect location if you have to work at Fuwai Hospital which is across the street and the subway is 1 block around the corner ... extremely easy to use.
The breakfast buffet is excellent and if you are a Priority Club member the perks are many. I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank hotlantabear
Reviewed November 2, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. The location of the hotel allows easy access by subway to the major attractions, with the nearest station just around the corner. Beds and pillow are, as expected, very comfortable. The room is small compared to other Holiday Inns that we have stayed in China (Guangzhou). Although the room and floor is non-smoking, we occasionally caught whiff of cigarette smoke smell.

2  Thank kapitanchina
Reviewed October 24, 2012

A pleasant, modern Holiday Inn just round the corner from the Fuchengmen metro station, a shopping mall and a Costa Coffee shop with free Wifi. The rooms are small but the beds are comfortable, and the bathroom well equipped with good products. Unfortunately the wardrobe is really small and already full with an iron/ironing board and a safe. The staff are helpful and speak some English, and the breakfasts are good serving both Chinese and Western style food. The main benefit of this hotel though is the easy access to the metro which takes you with one change right to the centre of town in 15 minutes. Signs in the station and announcements on the train are in English and tickets are only 2 yuan per journey so you don't need to waste time stuck in the traffic. Overall highly recommended.

Room tip: Ask for a room on the no smoking floor.
1  Thank sjhHove