“Hilton Beijing Wangfujing, is a 5 Star Hotel.”

Hilton Beijing Wangfujing
Ranked #24 of 6,473 Hotels in Beijing
Brampton, Canada
“Hilton Beijing Wangfujing, is a 5 Star Hotel.”
Reviewed December 28, 2010

I stayed in Hilton Beijing Wangfujingwith my family in second week of December 2010. Beautiful Hotel, Very good service, Classic restaurants. The Hotel is new very well maintained, Executive Lounge is great. All staff is very courteous and speaks good English. Location is ideal next building is a Mall with all the luxury brands.
Will stay again when we go back to Beijing.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (278)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Calcutta
Reviewed December 15, 2010

The location is very central and just behind the malls and walking street markets.
The rooms cannot get bigger and better with every small details worked out with 3 TVs in different locations. Would definately reccommend to any one for business or pleasure.
The only disappointment is food for people who are vegetarian.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
San Francisco
Reviewed December 15, 2010

Second trip to Beijing decided to stay at the Hilton Beijing. I had a great experience there last year so it was an easy choice to make.
I was there for 3 days to visit the forbidden city, temple of heaven and a few other places.
This time the taxi had no problems finding the hotel and I was able to get my room before the official 3:00 PM checking time. This allowed me more time to explore the city.
I was giving a room in the 10th floor, however, I requested a room in the 6th floor as it a non-smoking floor. The room was clean and but I could smell cigarettes. It was not bad so I stayed. I was a bit surprise how after only a few years, the room are starting to show wear and tear.
Unlike last year where I could use the wifi from my room, this time I needed to get the ID and password from the lobby. I am not sure why they did that but they change the password daily. The cost of using their cable internet is a bit expensive at 3 RMB a minute. So everyone needing to use the web, needs to go to the lobby or pay.
There is good connection at the mall next door so that is another choice.
The food was not very good this time. I tried the breakfast and dinner at their international restaurant. I am not very picky when it comes to food but the price did not reflect the quality of the food. The Chinese restaurant still very good in my opinion.
The people were great, all of them. They actually have a German young lady working there as well, she told me her name, but I forgot. She speaks good English and she was able to answer a few question for me, very friendly person.

So all in all, it was a good experience. It is hard to meet expectation when you set the bar so high and so I was not surprise when it was not as good as last year.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled solo
Orlando
Reviewed December 15, 2010

I stayed here during a business trip, and found it to be a great location. Close to Forbidden City, less than 10 min. walk, several very nice malls, street markets, etc. all within 5 min. walks. Hotel stay was excellent overall, as it is probably realatively new. Very good Portugese restrurant, with a great buffet. Staff we very freindly, and attentative.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
PHOENIX
Reviewed November 29, 2010

We were in awe from the moment we entered the hotel. After a long 24hr flight, we entered an incredibly luxurius room with dimmed lights and jazz playing in the background. I was delighted to find little delicious bon-bons waiting for consumption. The food in the executive lounge was wonderful. It came in handy when my husband felt too ill for a Chinese dining adventure. The location was perfect for touring the Forbidden City and Tianneman square. The staff was very kind and tried to be helpful. At times there was a language barrier, especially with the concierge, but eventually we were able to solve them. My husband and I have often joked that we will fly the 24 hour flight again just to stay at this hotel......as long as we can have a massage a Dragon Fly on our arrival. ;0)

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed November 28, 2010

I traveled to China for 2 weeks with my sister from South Africa, myself travelling from Sydney. Beijing was our second stop and turned out to be my favorite hotel choice of our entire trip. The Hilton was an incredible escape from the bustling streets of Beijing. The standard hotel room was one of the biggest I have ever stayed in and it even boasted a walk-in-wardrobe.
The location was perfect, across the road from a large shopping centre and the Wangfujing night food stalls were a real treat.
The staff were unbelievable. The concierge could not do enough to help and approached us every time we entered the lobby to see what they could assist us with.
We booked a private guide through the hotel to the Great Wall which was around AU$100 and worth every penny.
If I ever travel back to Beijing I would only stay here. I don't think hotels come much better than this.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank LisaBrummer
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed November 27, 2010

This hotel was booked by Indian Embassy. We had a good reception. The room is too spacious with everything in it. Infact, it was so big that I had to walk across the room to keep or take certain things from other end.

One speciality - they have a free choice of different typesof pillows! Yes!

The breakfast had all the choices.

Just across the road, about 2 mins, there is a MALL and shopping complex. In fact, one would get all kinds of souveiners for any quick shopping in the inner lanes.

The service is very fast.

It is a bit expensive.