Lobby is a bit plain. Food in the Executive Lounge has improved a lot since my last stay. Better variety at Teatime and evening snacks are much improved. Could still be better. Internet is expensive, already a 5 Star Hotel. Other cheaper hotels provide it free. Flames Restaurant was open again and I tried it. Excellent steak, wine and dinner. Top notch service. Vascos Restaurant has gone downhill quite a bit. Less selection, not so good atmosphere, service not as sharp. Room on 15th Floor was really good. These make the stay VERY comfortable. It was my 10th stay and won't be my last.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Beijing Wangfujing sets the standard for modern comfort. Located on famous Wangfujing Street, the hotel is within an easy walk to the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square. This intimate, lifestyle hotel features 255 guestrooms and suites with highly sophisticated in-room entertainment. The Hilton Beijing Wangfujing specializes in pairing ideal meeting venues with impeccable service. Gourmet palates will relish the fine range of restaurants and lounges offering an eclectic choice of contemporary cuisine and cocktails in chic surroundings. Escape to the peaceful, rejuvenating solitude of the spa. Combining traditional Chinese hospitality with warm and personalized service and an intimate lifestyle ambience, Hilton Beijing Wangfujing is worth discovering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Beijing Wangfujing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Beijing Wangfujing Hotel Beijing
- Hilton International Beijing Wangfujing
- Beijing Hilton