We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The hotel appears to be newer and is in a great walkable location. There is an interesting street market nearby and some more souvenir-type shops as well as a mall. It is not too far to some of the major tourist attractions such as the Forbidden City and the Pearl Market. The hotel has several restaurants. Their breakfast buffet, while not included in the price, is very good. Their wifi access is a bit pricey but they do offer free wifi in the lobby. The rooms are very nice and they have excellent walk-in style closets for your luggage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Beijing Wangfujing sets the standard for modern comfort. Located on famous Wangfujing Street, the hotel is within an easy walk to the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square. This intimate, lifestyle hotel features 255 guestrooms and suites with highly sophisticated in-room entertainment. The Hilton Beijing Wangfujing specializes in pairing ideal meeting venues with impeccable service. Gourmet palates will relish the fine range of restaurants and lounges offering an eclectic choice of contemporary cuisine and cocktails in chic surroundings. Escape to the peaceful, rejuvenating solitude of the spa. Combining traditional Chinese hospitality with warm and personalized service and an intimate lifestyle ambience, Hilton Beijing Wangfujing is worth discovering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Beijing Wangfujing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Beijing Wangfujing Hotel Beijing
- Hilton International Beijing Wangfujing
- Beijing Hilton