As a Diamond VIP HHonors member, I was impressed when I received an e-mail from Stone Du, the Executive Lounge Manager, 1 week prior to our arrival at the property. He welcomed me to the property, noted that I would be upgraded based on my HHonors status and offered to set up any airport transportation if needed. We checked in around 1am and were upgraded to a suite. We were personally greeted by Stone the next morning when we went to the Executive Lounge for breakfast. There was a large variety of both Eastern and Western options in their buffet, including cooked to order eggs. There seemed to be just as many items available- both hot and cold- as was available in the hotel restaurant.
The service was outstanding- from the staff at the Executive Lounge to the front desk staff! We never saw less than 2-3 staff available for assistance. They consistently went above and beyond to provide whatever was needed- for example; one afternoon at tea in the Executive Lounge we requested a specific tea (that we had just had in the spa after our massages), but they did not have it in the lounge. No big deal, we had water instead. But when we were getting up to leave, they asked if we would mind staying a few minutes- as they had sent someone down to the 5th floor restaurant to get the tea we wanted!
We often use our HHonors points for vacation in Europe and have stayed at Hilton properties in Rome, Stockholm, Vienna, Glasgow, Sorrento, and several other major cities. I have never seen this level of customer service (not even close) at any of those properties and I was also a Diamond HHonor member during those stays.
The location, as noted in other reviews, was fantastic. Everything was within walking distance. It was very cold, but that was good as we walked briskly.
I would absolutely recommend this Hilton property and would stay there again without hesitation! Kudos to Mr. Stone Du and his staff in the Executive Lounge for their outstanding customer service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Beijing Wangfujing sets the standard for modern comfort. Located on famous Wangfujing Street, the hotel is within an easy walk to the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square. This intimate, lifestyle hotel features 255 guestrooms and suites with highly sophisticated in-room entertainment. The Hilton Beijing Wangfujing specializes in pairing ideal meeting venues with impeccable service. Gourmet palates will relish the fine range of restaurants and lounges offering an eclectic choice of contemporary cuisine and cocktails in chic surroundings. Escape to the peaceful, rejuvenating solitude of the spa. Combining traditional Chinese hospitality with warm and personalized service and an intimate lifestyle ambience, Hilton Beijing Wangfujing is worth discovering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hilton Beijing Wangfujing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Beijing Wangfujing Hotel Beijing
- Hilton International Beijing Wangfujing
- Beijing Hilton