It seems to me, being a westerner in Beijing, it's nice to have the no-nonsense break from the street scams and come back to the Wangfujing. I love having status on Hhonors, because they always take care of you abroad at Hilton vs. having status in the U.S. Always tend to get upgraded and treated nicely (ok above nicely, more like a celebrity). The room was great. Were in "twin" rooms, but the beds seemed like two full beds, instead of twins, bathroom had all the fixings, full tub, walk-in rain shower, nice, clean fixtures. The lounge was great, and food was substantial enough to make a large snack or a light evening meal out of. But of course, you need to have Peking Duck in Beijing, so ask around, they will give you a great recommendation. Also, Sara, Vicky and Stone were all great - English skills was top notch - and is definitely what comes to mind when I think of the Hilton Brand - exceeding expectations and going above and beyond. Hotel is central so you can walk around the central area (Wangfujing is a big pedestrian street with shops and restaurants). Forbidden city and all that right around the corner. You book your tour the next day to the Wall and then you've seen what you came for all without having to do too much wandering beyond the confines of the delicious property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Beijing Wangfujing sets the standard for modern comfort. Located on famous Wangfujing Street, the hotel is within an easy walk to the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square. This intimate, lifestyle hotel features 255 guestrooms and suites with highly sophisticated in-room entertainment. The Hilton Beijing Wangfujing specializes in pairing ideal meeting venues with impeccable service. Gourmet palates will relish the fine range of restaurants and lounges offering an eclectic choice of contemporary cuisine and cocktails in chic surroundings. Escape to the peaceful, rejuvenating solitude of the spa. Combining traditional Chinese hospitality with warm and personalized service and an intimate lifestyle ambience, Hilton Beijing Wangfujing is worth discovering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hilton Beijing Wangfujing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Beijing Wangfujing Hotel Beijing
- Hilton International Beijing Wangfujing
- Beijing Hilton