Hilton Beijing Wangfujing
$87
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
2,589 results
All reviewsthe executive loungelifestyle suiteforbidden citywalk in closetwangfujing streetdiamond memberwalking distancehilton beijingconcierge deskexcellent hotelupgraded to a suitelounge accessnight food marketrain showershopping mallthe location is perfectpeking duck
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

From the moment we were picked up at the airport we felt like VIPS.We told them it was our Wedding Anniversary and was given a fantastic suite.Since we are Diamond Members we used the executive lounge and it was great.The staff could not be nicer and could not do enough for us.If you go to Beijing this is the hotel to stay.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Meatman102
Reviewed November 6, 2012

This hotel is well situated in a nice area. The rooms are spacious and well laid out. Shopping mall is right down the same block, where you can find necessities. Service in this hotel is top notch. Breakfast for Gold and diamond members interesting combination of east/west choices. Overall, would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The Hotel is a central location, not far from Tienanmen square. The room is definitively nice, but to find the switch for the lights it has been a nightmare....the front desk has been not so friendly, and also the concierge. The restaurant with waitresses speaking just Chinese, and the waiter finally speaking English told me that a long waiting to be served was expected...(sic). At 10 pm everything was closed, no music, no bar, nothing.....there are for sure best facilities in Beijing.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank musicmanRoma
WangfujingGM, General Manager at Hilton Beijing Wangfujing, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Dear musicmanRoma,

Thank you for having chosen to stay at Hilton Beijing Wangfujing recently and for sharing your experience here. I was disappointed to learn you did not experience the level of service we are known for. I am unaware of light switches placed in awkward positions. Perhaps you could let me know the specific room you stayed in for me to review?
While our restaurants do close at 10 PM, our Flames Bar is open until 1 AM and offers a food menu too. I am at a loss as to why you did not receive this information. I apologize for leaving you with such a poor impression. I hope you will allow us on your next visit to Beijing to properly show you our facilities, including the location of the light switches. Kind regards, Marc de Beer

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed two nights in this excellent hotel and I must admit that I would possibly book again provided the rates would be somewhere around RMB 1600-2000/night. The rooms are big and nicely renovated.

Only a Sauna is missing which is actually not understandable considering the size and the class of the hotel. They even have a nice swimming pool but nobody is using it as the water is a bit cold.

I have stayed in many 5 star properties in Beijing but would possibly go into this hotel again because of the good service, nice room and especially the perfect location. Forbidden city is in walking distance.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank logman1000

Dear logman1000,

Thank you for having chosen our property for your recent visit to Beijing. I was pleased to read you would choose us again for a future visit. We have reviewed the temperature of the swimming pool and are ensuring it is kept at a comfortable 29 degrees Celsius.
Best regards, Marc de Beer

Reviewed November 1, 2012

The Hilton Beijing Wangfujing is a great hotel which does not dissappoint. From the moment of arrival until departure, the hotel staff made us feel welcome and were very helpful. We were upgraded to the lifestyle suite with a view of the shopping district. Within walking distance from the hotel, there is plenty of shopping, Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, restaurants and easy access to the transport system. The concierge was very helpful in assisting us with booking tours and finding various places around the city. The Executive Lounge was one of the best I have seen in all the Hilton hotels I have stayed in over time. I definitely recommend this hotel if you plan to visit Beijing.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family