The reviews are right, this is an outstanding hotel. From check-in, to the room, to the breakfast until you check-out almost everything is perfect. The rooms on the executive floor are huge, modern and serve every need of a pleasure and business traveler. The breakfast buffet was outstanding with lots of western and Asian choices. The only thing I found odd was the strict executive lounge policy. I was traveling together with a colleague from work, who had a room on a regular floor and I have never experienced an issue taking 1 guest with me into the executive lounge. In this hotel I experienced for the first time that they refused entry and/or demanded additional payment. I understand all the lounge overcrowding issues and you can't bring your extended family, but bringing 1 guest? If my wife would have stayed with me in the room she would have surely gotten access. Anyway, I don't want to belabor this, it was just very odd.
The executive lounge itself was very nice, but I actually prefer self-service over the continuous 'we'll serve you'. When it takes me 2 minutes to explain how I want my coffee it is simply easier to hot the button myself (for which I got weird looks from the staff). Due to business dinners I have only been at the lounge once during evening hours and they appeared to have a nice spread of little food items, cheese and wine/beer.
The location of the hotel is right in downtown Beijing and there is no question this is one of the premier hotels in town. This hotel caters to western and Asian travelers and I can certainly recommend it without any hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Beijing Wangfujing sets the standard for modern comfort. Located on famous Wangfujing Street, the hotel is within an easy walk to the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square. This intimate, lifestyle hotel features 255 guestrooms and suites with highly sophisticated in-room entertainment. The Hilton Beijing Wangfujing specializes in pairing ideal meeting venues with impeccable service. Gourmet palates will relish the fine range of restaurants and lounges offering an eclectic choice of contemporary cuisine and cocktails in chic surroundings. Escape to the peaceful, rejuvenating solitude of the spa. Combining traditional Chinese hospitality with warm and personalized service and an intimate lifestyle ambience, Hilton Beijing Wangfujing is worth discovering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Beijing Wangfujing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Beijing Wangfujing Hotel Beijing
- Hilton International Beijing Wangfujing
- Beijing Hilton