2,923 results
All reviews the executive lounge lifestyle suite forbidden city walk in closet wangfujing street diamond member walking distance hilton beijing concierge desk excellent location upgraded to a suite shopping mall rain shower lounge access central location duck rooms are large
Selected filters
Reviewed October 20, 2011

I am writing this review from my room on the 15th floor. It is 10 pm and the hammering and banging from the street is almost unbearable. It goes 24 hours a day. Last night we maybe slept 3 hours. And that in a $500 room! As much as I really like the hotel and staff, I can not currently recommend it due to the 24 hours noise.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Joe L
Reviewed October 17, 2011

The location of this hotel is convenient for walking to the Forbidden City, Tian'anmen Square, Shingshan Park, and the Bell & Drum Towers.There so many popular site near to the location. The stores and restaurants are more valuable to the guests. This Hilton is one of the finest in the world. The staff were superb!

Date of stay: April 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 14, 2011

I needed to spend a week in Shanghai on business. Having been there before, I asked my wife to come. Although hesitant, she agreed to come along.After Shanghai, we flew to Beijing for the weekend landing last night.

Again she was hesitant wondering what she would find. Then we arrived at the Hilton Beijing Wangfujing. The staff is outstanding! As a Hilton Diamond member, we received an upgraded room and we were taken to the 16th floor executive check in. The staff couldn't have been more friendly or more helpful. We had a drink while they were completing the paperwork, and then went to the room. When we opened the door, my wife said, "I'm not going back home. I want to stay here!".

My wife very rarely gets excited about anything like this, and for a reaction like that, this is significant. I highly recommend this hotel. It is the best I have ever stayed at!

Room tip: If you have Diamond status, your room will be outstanding.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2011

We stayed for 4 nights in the executive room. Overall, it was a great stay. I have 2 points I'd like to see the improvement on, as I'm looking forward to go back there again. 1. First night, we had dinner at Chynna restaurant. Since we came in at 9:45pm, we were the only guest there. As the staff wanted to give us the excellent service (or wanted us to finish our meal asap ... actually, this is my bet), they all stood around our table. It was very uncomfortable somebody watching us eating all the time!! Not only standing there, they talked among themselves in Chinese and sometimes laughed at something. I didn't mind to go back to eat there during our stay, however, this experience kept us away from the restaurant. 2. Since we couldn't go back to Chynna, I asked the concierge if there is any restaurant in the area opened after 10pm. They kept telling us they didn't know. I can't imagine every single restaurant in Beijing closes at 10pm. Usually, hotel concierge has an amazing network and tell us what to do and where to go. Do wish some training on them.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 11, 2011

Not a big fan of chain hotels but this one was a good one. Excellent room, delightful staff and nice feel to it. Bed was super comfy. Restaurant and bar were both a bit soulless but then with all that wonderful Beijing has to offer, who cares about eating and drinking in the hotel.

Usual chain-hotel gripe about having to pay high prices for wi-fi access.

Date of stay: September 2011