Stayed here for 2 nights and was upgraded due to being a an IHG Gold member. The room was a corner room with nice views. The hotel is located quite a way away from the business district and city centre. Close to underground station though.
The check in was smooth. Staff speak basic English. The lounge floor was nothing special. The temperature in my room doesn't seem to work and always blowing hot air, so I had to open the windows. The bathroom is nice and big. There's tea and coffee making facility in room. Bed is comfortable. TV with many English channels. Breakfast was good with many eastern and western varieties. There's a 7 Eleven near the hotel.
The gym is also quite a good size. I like the hotel but is a shame that it's so far away from anywhere. Enjoyed my stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Beijing Zhongguancun is surrounded by the universities and technology companies of Haidian, Beijing's intellectual and scientific hub. We're 10 minutes' drive from the Shangdi IT district and the imperial grounds of Peking University and Tsinghua University. You're 40 minutes' drive from Beijing Capital International Airport and a 3-minute stroll from Haidianhuangzhuang subway station for swift city-centre access.Our versatile meeting rooms host conferences, multimedia presentations and shimmering social events. Finalise the deal in a private dining room at Rouge Chinese Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Beijing Zhongguancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Beijing Zhongguancun Hotel Beijing
- Crowne Plaza Zhongguancun