We went here for a western Sunday morning breakfast. The restaurant floor was dirty, the croissants were at least a day old and entirely stale, the orange juice had run out and the overall selection of food was well below western standards. The yoghurt was uneatable as it was so sweet.
The staff were invasive, and completely lacking in charm. I've had better breakfasts and service in 2 star German hotels than this supposed 5 star hotel.
On top of everything it was expensive: £18 plus a (non-voluntary) 15% service charge. I really do not recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Beijing Zhongguancun is surrounded by the universities and technology companies of Haidian, Beijing's intellectual and scientific hub. We're 10 minutes' drive from the Shangdi IT district and the imperial grounds of Peking University and Tsinghua University. You're 40 minutes' drive from Beijing Capital International Airport and a 3-minute stroll from Haidianhuangzhuang subway station for swift city-centre access.Our versatile meeting rooms host conferences, multimedia presentations and shimmering social events. Finalise the deal in a private dining room at Rouge Chinese Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Orbitz, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Crowne Plaza Beijing Zhongguancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Beijing Zhongguancun Hotel Beijing
- Crowne Plaza Zhongguancun