No air conditioning. The guy at front front desk told me Beijing city government ruled that if outside temperature is over 24 c, they are not allowed to turn on central air conditioning. He might be happy with his perfect lie. I felt disgusting. I called again to complain. A lady suggested me to open windows. Who would open windows in a heavily polluted city. Furniture is covered with thick dust. I bet people before me capitulated already. I called another crown plaza in Beijing. I was told they periodically turn on cooling system, at least, they did not give gov ruling joke. I am discomfort inside and out. I give 4 star to cleaness as it is very easy to get lot of dust if you open windows. I should be fair to the house keeping people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Beijing Zhongguancun is surrounded by the universities and technology companies of Haidian, Beijing's intellectual and scientific hub. We're 10 minutes' drive from the Shangdi IT district and the imperial grounds of Peking University and Tsinghua University. You're 40 minutes' drive from Beijing Capital International Airport and a 3-minute stroll from Haidianhuangzhuang subway station for swift city-centre access.Our versatile meeting rooms host conferences, multimedia presentations and shimmering social events. Finalise the deal in a private dining room at Rouge Chinese Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Ctrip TA and Agoda so you can book your Crowne Plaza Beijing Zhongguancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Beijing Zhongguancun Hotel Beijing
- Crowne Plaza Zhongguancun