Stayed for a week. Well appointed hotel and spacious. Good service. Close to metro and good restaurants - both western and Chinese. Breakfast was very good.
Front desk was helpful and the support staff were equally good. With the formal décor style, hotel felt a little dark and old styled, but nothing to complain about.
The one negative: In Room dining food was not as good. For some reason the breakfast was good but cant say the same for in room dining.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Beijing Zhongguancun is surrounded by the universities and technology companies of Haidian, Beijing's intellectual and scientific hub. We're 10 minutes' drive from the Shangdi IT district and the imperial grounds of Peking University and Tsinghua University. You're 40 minutes' drive from Beijing Capital International Airport and a 3-minute stroll from Haidianhuangzhuang subway station for swift city-centre access.Our versatile meeting rooms host conferences, multimedia presentations and shimmering social events. Finalise the deal in a private dining room at Rouge Chinese Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Beijing Zhongguancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Beijing Zhongguancun Hotel Beijing
- Crowne Plaza Zhongguancun