As mentioned by other reviewers, the staff are outstanding at this hotel. They all greet you, get to know you and go out of their way for you.
The Chinese food is quite good, but all western dishes (including breakfast) is poor and expensive. I ordered a cheese and cracker tray in the lounge, no crackers or bread. I ordered a pizza room service, and it was doughy. I got to breakfast after 9am and as previously mentioned, there wasn't much food left.
Soft beds, which can be hard to come by in China, quiet, large rooms.
I was disappointed that there is smoking allowed by the elevators.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Beijing Zhongguancun is surrounded by the universities and technology companies of Haidian, Beijing's intellectual and scientific hub. We're 10 minutes' drive from the Shangdi IT district and the imperial grounds of Peking University and Tsinghua University. You're 40 minutes' drive from Beijing Capital International Airport and a 3-minute stroll from Haidianhuangzhuang subway station for swift city-centre access.Our versatile meeting rooms host conferences, multimedia presentations and shimmering social events. Finalise the deal in a private dining room at Rouge Chinese Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, IHG, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Beijing Zhongguancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Beijing Zhongguancun Hotel Beijing
- Crowne Plaza Zhongguancun