1,282 results
All reviewsjing yaa tangwooden bathtubvillage cafeface maskcomplimentary minibarkengo kumaminimalist designstudio roomguest experiencean art gallerysister hotelsanlitun areaboutique hotelyour doorsteprestaurants and barsbar streethong kong
Reviewed September 18, 2017

Location is perfect, rooms are pure form with white walls and wood plus glass elements (plus crude, wooden floors). I have never slept as well in a hotel as I always do here, regardless of the room I get.

Room Tip: Best rooms are on higher floors and facing the mall (not the street).
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Jakub K
Mark P, General Manager at The Opposite House, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

Dear Jakub K,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback about your recent experience at our House and recommending us to the TripAdvisor community!

Your comfortable bed is waiting for you in your Beijing "Home"
Looking forward to welcoming you back very soon!!

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly in the future if I may assist with any reservations here at The Opposite House or other Swire Hotels. I look forward to personally welcoming you back again.

Reviewed September 17, 2017

We stayed two nights at the hotel, one night either side of a 7 day trek on the China Wall. When we returned after the trek it was like coming back home, the staff were warm and friendly. All of the reception staff spoke English well, helped us to organise taxis, massages and complicated bill arrangements - nothing was a bother. Paul helped to make us all feel special too. I would definitely go back again.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Katie O

Dear Katie O,

We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us, the team often reminisce about having you and your wonderful friends staying with us. We do hope you come back very soon

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

The epitome of cool, this fabulous hotel is stylish, comfortable and supremely luxurious but isn't at all pretentious. The staff couldn't have been more friendly or helpful and we enjoyed every second of our stay. Great location too.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank AdeleRosiBrunner

Dear AdeleRosiBrunner,

Wonderful to know you enjoyed your stay with us and your comments are very much appreciated, please come and visit us soon!!!

Reviewed September 16, 2017

Five stars all round, the art work was fun. The staff were extremely helpful. Best breakfast I had eaten in a while. Lovely rooms with comfy beds. Great location and lots of shops and restaurants nearby. We will be back.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank lduncan628
Mark P, General Manager at The Opposite House, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2017

Dear iduncan628,

Your comments on Village Cafe breakfast have been passed to them and we will certainly look forward to having you back "Home" with us very soon.

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Very convenient stay at one of my favorite hotels and maybe the most interesting one in Beijing. Great, warm and very personal service. Help at any time and quick solutions. Very good English at the front desk. Great and very unconventional breakfast - buffet and a la carte combined.
Best location for great evenings in Beijing - directly in sanlitun.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank styssi

Dear styssi,

Your kind words have been passed on to all of our Guest Experience team who were so happy you enjoyed your time with us and we hope to see you again very soon.