$128
$89
$171
Hilton
  • Restaurant
New World Beijing Hotel(Beijing)
$187
$121
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

$158
$325
$243
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $278/night.

1,128 results
All reviewswater cubeolympic parkbird's nestconvention centerolympic venuesthe club loungebusiness tripchinese restaurantthird floorvery nice hotelcomfortable staybreakfast buffetspecial thanksrooms are spaciousdumplingsconferenceconcierge
Reviewed September 13, 2017

I was put up here for four nights and was entirely happy with a nearly perfect hotel. I had a large room, with a very beautiful bathroom (with a shower and a bath), a large bed and a TV set that had various international news channels. The two restaurants are good, the bar is nice to have drink in the evening, and room service proved satisfactory.

Two little points of criticism: The air con does not really do a great job, and it seems slightly odd that you have a satisfying selection of drinks in the mini bar, but not a single glass available to pour them.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
michellewu2017, Public Relations Manager at InterContinental Beijing Beichen, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2017

Dear Guest,

Much appreciated that you enjoyed stay with us and share the experience at InterContinental beijing beichen. Our team takes pride delivering a unique personal guest experience and i will share your feedback to each of our team members. As you mentiond these two points, we apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations. We appreciate your comments. i will report to our management team to make impovement for it in the future.

Once again I truly thank you for your time to review, We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Marketing & Communications Manager
Michelle Wu

Reviewed September 10, 2017

This is a trendy hotel in a great location. The light show on the hotel is awesome (although you obviously don't have to stay there to see that). It's also in a great location with loads of shops and restaurants within walking distance. The rooms are nicely decorated and they have this open bathroom/bedroom set up that seems to be popular now. Works better as a couple than as a family. You can close off the bathroom area but you basically walk through the bathroom to go to the room. Probably personal choice as to whether you like that or not. The toilet is at least separated. The lobby area is really great if you want to hang out or are waiting for someone. The breakfast buffet is excellent with a huge choice of options and good seating. The concierge was also very helpful and booked us some great tickets for the acrobatics. The swimming pool is a really great lap pool.

The one issue we had which was surprising to me is we had a problem with the AC in our room. When we first arrived the room was 79F and I asked someone to come and fix it. When we returned to our room it was maybe down to 77F but still humid and not comfortable. When I called the desk they told us numerous time that it would not go lower and that people in Asia don't like it too cool. Irrespective of whether you would take this to be a true statement I assume they were hoping a few non asian visitors might stay. One person even suggested to my wife they could put some ice next to our bed?? I finally went down to speak to the duty manager who quickly sorted things out by offering us another room on the other side of the same floor. Issue finally resolved although a pain to move rooms when you are trying to put the kids to bed. It would have been nice if they could have resolved this with less hassle and it suggests they have some problems with the AC in some rooms so at least admit it rather than try and convince me it's by design.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
michellewu2017, Public Relations Manager at InterContinental Beijing Beichen, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much choosing to stay at InterContinental Beijing Beichen and thoughful review and in particular your wonderful comments about our dedicated team of staff. We are also delighted to know that you were enjoyed by our breakfast and surrounds. i will share your wouderful feedback to each of our team members. Regards to AC temperature issue, deeply apologize for it. i will report to our managment team. and come with a solution to improve it. We value your comments.
Once again I truly thank you for your time to review, We hope to welcome you and your back in the near future. Please feel free to contact me, if i could be of assistance.
Michelle.wu@ihg.com

Marketing & Communicatons Manager
Michelle

Reviewed August 26, 2017

This hotel is very close, a couple of minutes, from the convention centre. Actually you can walk indoors via a tunnel. The room was large as well as the bathroom. Stayed in a club room with access to the lounge. The food there was excellent, the staff very friendly but unfortunately spoke a very bad English

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
michellewu2017, Public Relations Manager at InterContinental Beijing Beichen, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2017

Dear Guest,

Much appreciated that you enjoyed stay with us and share the experience at InterContinental beijing beichen. I am pleased to know you like our hotel's room and food. We appreciate your comments and will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve our services. also we apology for our staff with poor english and we will improve their language still in the future.

Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

I only stayed 2 nights and would definately stay again

Located near the sporting precinct with the water cube visible from out the front door.

From the time I checked in the staff were friendly and even have advice on the rewards program(which I was a member of but was not in my booking so they added it in at check in)

Only ate breakfast at he hotel but there is a mix of Asian and western and the food was delicious.

There are not many shops near the hotel so be prepared to walk a bit.

On check out the 1 drink I had from the mini bar was given to me complimentary which I thought was a nice gesture.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
michellewu2017, Public Relations Manager at InterContinental Beijing Beichen, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2017

Dear Russell,

Much appreciated that you enjoyed stay with us and share the experience at InterContinental beijing beichen. Our team takes pride delivering a unique personal guest experience and i will share your wouderful feedback to each of our team members. We value your comments.

Reviewed July 25, 2017

Stayed in the hotel at a particularly busy period, Chelsea football team staying plus a conference. So a little over the top price-wise compared to other 5* locations in Beijing.

Excellent service throughout, particularly at the front desk and Club room. Asked for a late check-out to 2pm due to doing a cycle tour on BJ it was agreed without hesitation.When I discovered that my CX flight back was delayed for 4 hours they were happy to extend the late checkout to 4pm, no questions asked.

Chinese restaurant very good but need to be a group to enjoy fully. Didn't get to try the Italian restaurant as this was, sadly, out of bounds to to the Chelsea visit.

Good and convenient breakfast in the Club lounge which is also very good for small meetings during the day.

Room Tip: Take a Club or Exec room if only for the convenience of eating and drinking there if travelling alone.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank JayPee-HK
michellewu2017, Public Relations Manager at InterContinental Beijing Beichen, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2017