Open today: Closed

from $85.00
More Info
from $280.00
More Info
All reviews guide susan fantastic tour forbidden city kang photos sites wall china
Selected filters
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

Jane Kang was our guide for 4 days while we were in Beijing. From the moment she picked us up from the airport to the time we left, we always felt safe and taken care of. Jane was knowledgeable in all the places we visited and she is so friendly and welcoming. We left the country with a new friend.

The sites we visited included the Mutianyu Great Wall site, Jinshanling Great Wall site, Tianmen Square, Forbidden City, summer Palace, Wangfujing, pearl City Markets with a few other stops along the way.

We highly recommend Jane and our driver Mr. Tang. They certainly made our stay in China memorable and a place where we would love to return to with these guys as our guides again!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

I had a good weather and my guide Susan was very conscientious. She made a lot of special things for me because I was the only guest in the group the other day. We left from Hello Great Wall agency at 09:00 a.m. and passed through many maze-like alleys, some of which were very dirty and stinky, but they showed the true life of the people. Those Hutongs were not touristic and popular at all because I didn’t see any tourist in them. We were supposed to go to Jingshan park but my guide changed the plan when she knew that I had already been there. Finally he led me to the Prince Kung’s mansion instead. I had a big lunch at a dumpling restaurant and the dumplings were very tasty!!! It was a cute restaurant but I forgot the name! I will definitely recommend this company to my friends!

SOFIANE.N.S

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

It was our first day in China and our super guide Susan made us comfortable and was great fun. She has excellent English and really pays attention to your needs on tour. She answered my million questions had great stories and led the way down the bobsled!
On the wall she knows just where to stand for the best photos and is happy to snap or be in the shot.
After the wall, she hosted a great lunch ordering to our tastes and came up with a great plan to visit a Buddhist temple on the way home.
If you are booking this trip, take the time to request her.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed March 6, 2018

I don't usually post about events like this, but the Great Wall tour I recently took from Downtown Beijing Backpackers was outstanding. My tour guide Jackie did a phenomenal job. I did the 10k version of the hike that started on the "unrestored" part of the wall and ended at the rebuilt portion. The tour guide picked my up at my Beijing hotel, and dropped me off at the end of the tour. They also picked up lunch. The great wall tour was the highlight of my trip.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

Hello everybody!
I am very pleased with the Mutianyu tour. And our guide called Susan, was really nice girl, she can speak fluent english and also is aware of every question you pump in. She guide us the whole trip and telling stories about the great wall.
Was a great tour! The great wall is astounding!! Something you must do! Has to be in your bucketlist.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed January 30, 2018

Made a Fun Great Wall tour and it has been great. On time departure, all well organized and very comfortable mini bus. The guide was prepared and willing to help , likewise the mini bus driver.
Also we avoided the local tourist traps and constant disturbances.
If I go back to Beijing I will surely take this operator again and do the long hike on the wall next time!
thank you for this great day !

Date of experience: January 2018