I do not know about the noise some reviewer are referring to. When I stayed there it was quiet. The rooms are spacious and well-equipped. Very nice comfortable bathrooms. The gym with swimming pool is very good, would be nice if it opened 24/7 as I sometimes could not sleep due to jetlag and would have loved to use the gym. But this only very few hotels offer, I know, but considering it is China...maybe management should give it a thought. We had also a dinner reception with excellent food. And the best...the hotel is not even that expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Millennium Beijing is located in the CBD and is part of the Millennium Hotels and Resorts. This is premium 5-star deluxe hotel. Convenient transportation for leisure and business guest. We have 521 grand and spacious guestrooms and mulitple dining options offering a variety of cuisine. For relaxation you can enjoy live entertainment at Havana (house bar). All guests have complimentary access of the award-winning Oxygen Club and swimming pool complex. All rooms have FREE high-speed broadband internet access and FREE WiFi is available through-out the entire hotel including public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Millennium Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Beijing Hotel Beijing
- Grand Millennium Hotel Beijing