Simplistic elegance as soon as you walk through the front door. Friendly staff - all spoke English. Rooms were modern, clean and spacious. Fantastic bathrooms with jet tub. Lots of lighting and extra comfy beds with plenty of pillows!!! Located in the business district which is central to most attractions and is a safe and bustling with business men and women. Hotel restaurant is nice and has an extensive menu, although we only ate their once on our way out of town! Great value - next time I'm in China, if ever, I will definitely book at the Grand Millennium!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Millennium Beijing is located in the CBD and is part of the Millennium Hotels and Resorts. This is premium 5-star deluxe hotel. Convenient transportation for leisure and business guest. We have 521 grand and spacious guestrooms and mulitple dining options offering a variety of cuisine. For relaxation you can enjoy live entertainment at Havana (house bar). All guests have complimentary access of the award-winning Oxygen Club and swimming pool complex. All rooms have FREE high-speed broadband internet access and FREE WiFi is available through-out the entire hotel including public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Millennium Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Beijing Hotel Beijing
- Grand Millennium Hotel Beijing