“Sheek and comfy! Elegance at it's finest!”

Grand Millennium Beijing
Ranked #33 of 6,530 Hotels in Beijing
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Simplistic elegance as soon as you walk through the front door. Friendly staff - all spoke English. Rooms were modern, clean and spacious. Fantastic bathrooms with jet tub. Lots of lighting and extra comfy beds with plenty of pillows!!! Located in the business district which is central to most attractions and is a safe and bustling with business men and women. Hotel restaurant is nice and has an extensive menu, although we only ate their once on our way out of town! Great value - next time I'm in China, if ever, I will definitely book at the Grand Millennium!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
GrdMillenniumBeijing, Public Relations Manager at Grand Millennium Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Dear Christie A , we are very pleased you enjoyed your stay at Grand Millennium Beijing. Thank you for your review and look forward to seeing you soon.

There are newer reviews for Grand Millennium Beijing

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Check out took ages...my colleague had to return to reception three times on check in as key card didn't work. Whilst I'd say the facilities are more than adequate for a business hotel there seems to be a problem with sound bleeding into the rooms. During my meeting I could hear incessant repeats of Eine Kleine Nachtmusik through the sound system in the background and whilst trying to sleep I could hear the comings and goings of people in the corridor, an electric bass line thumping all night, the noises on the street and my next door neighbours in their room. My room was 2402. This was my fourth stay and I don't recall similar experiences in the past so maybe I was unlucky this time. There does seem to be a soundproofing issue, however.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear MattB6, Thank you to share your comments of your stay at Grand Millennium Beijing. We appreciate and encourage all comments, as this helps us to improve our service standards. We will look into the issues you experienced to and hope to remedy for your next stay.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Stylish modern business hotel; perfectly situated in Chaoyang CBD; service personnel has been correct and helpful. Room prices ok; bar and lounges prices seemed a bit on the high side, Only thing I missed: some more smiles ...

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear stefan-ldt, Thank you for posting your feedback. We have shared your comments about smile with our staffs and we trust you will see more smiles during your next visit. We look forward to having you return.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

All round good hotel, great sleep quality in a wonderful bed; huge spacious room with good working space, and vast bathroom. Everything you could possibly need in the room (except a corkscrew).
Gym and pool outstandingly good. Wi-Fi not wonderful but tolerable – cable connection also available.
Dining room fine – huge choice, but food and alcohol prices pretty steep – Fortune Mall adjacent with a range of shops and restaurants.
Nice lobby lounge and overall good attentive staff.
Room service efficient. Mini-bar and water prices preposterous, but there is a perfectly good supermarket in the Mall.
Would stay again if visiting Beijing.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear TheRoliingMcStones, We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay at Grand Millennium Beijing and extremely thankful for your positive review of the hotel. We hope you come back to our Capital City and join us again soon!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Picked this hotel because it’s walking distance to meeting, the location is right at the centre of CBD, close to metro station and few eating & dinning places. It took the taxi driver few minutes to figure out the main entrance although this hotel building could be viewed miles away. Receptionist was very efficient for such a large business hotel. Room was spacious and light, enjoyed bath with window view and powerful shower. Unfortunately, my room was facing a construction site; construction noise at night wasn’t pleasant at all. Plus, every movement at neighbouring rooms could be heard. Breakfast was below average 5 stars level, but hot coffee, egg station and cereal were all I needed.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room for quietness.
Reviewed May 8, 2013

My friend gives me a voucher for two night stay at Grand Millennium Beijing. It was mentioned that the voucher can only be use at the weekend. However, I was planning to go Beijing on business trip in April so I contact the hotel as I think it should not be a problem changing voucher from weekend to weekday. However, reservation not allows me to use this voucher on weekday so I have to reschedule my trip to May.

The hotel is fantastic. More luxury than other two hotels I was stay during this trip. However, check in process is so slow. Three guests are waiting but only one agent (a man) at the counter; other two ladies were walking around like we not existing. There is no information about hotel given upon check in, only room key was handed. We also carry four pieces of luggage to the room by ourselves.

Room
Room is perfect; we got a room at the corner which is big and comfortable. Twin bed is a bit smaller than Holiday Inn Haidian but much more comfortable. Hotel provides all in-room facility and it all in a perfect condition. Housekeeping done a great job in cleaning the room, everyday our room is always clean. I love the room so much!!

Breakfast is variety but same as reception, lack of staff. I saw a couple of staff working while the rest is chattering at the restaurant counter. I asked for a coffee to be refill and I don’t get it till finish my breakfast.

The room and hotel facility is perfect as well as the location which is right at the center of Business Street with a few steps walking to the Subway.

However, in my point of view, the service could be much better.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Had a fantastic stay for 5 days - couldn't have been better. The staff, from housekeeping to doorman were all fully attentive and professional.

Breakfast was awesome - very good range and selection and service in the restaurant was sublime.

I rate as this one of the best hotels I have stayed in China and the level of training is very obvious from the service we received.

I do not have a single negative comment to make for this hotel - we were made to feel really welcome and all of the interaction we had with the staff was fully positive.

The decor matches the level of service - it is modern, classy and very interesting.

Location - right next to the subway - right across from a wonderful restaurant area - couldn't be better.

5 Stars well deserved.