I stayed here for four nights on a business trip. Room was quite spacy, also in good shape (corner room end of aisle). the bathroom is very large and has a cool tub and a rain shower. Internet connection was very poor / slow, but good enough. First I was disappointed because I got a smokers roon, but hotel was full, so no alternative. But at the end it was ok, smelly-wise. The breakfast is quite good, but notoutstanding compared to Asian hotel standards. The buffet in the evening is OK if you go there once, but gets bering if you come more often. overall, a very recommandable hotel for business travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Millennium Beijing is located in the CBD and is part of the Millennium Hotels and Resorts. This is premium 5-star deluxe hotel. Convenient transportation for leisure and business guest. We have 521 grand and spacious guestrooms and mulitple dining options offering a variety of cuisine. For relaxation you can enjoy live entertainment at Havana (house bar). All guests have complimentary access of the award-winning Oxygen Club and swimming pool complex. All rooms have FREE high-speed broadband internet access and FREE WiFi is available through-out the entire hotel including public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Millennium Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Beijing Hotel Beijing
- Grand Millennium Hotel Beijing