Exceptionally nice room, super friendly staff and the location worked well for me. The bell hop would not let me leave one morning because I did not have my umbrella and he told me that it was going to rain. He made me go back and get it which I did begrudgingly, 10 minutes later the heavens opened and I would have been drenched. Too funny.
The hotel is east of the center which suited me, it is very close to the Silk Market but if you want to get down to Tian'anmen square or Taijichang Street then you'll need to take a cab.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Millennium Beijing is located in the CBD and is part of the Millennium Hotels and Resorts. This is premium 5-star deluxe hotel. Convenient transportation for leisure and business guest. We have 521 grand and spacious guestrooms and mulitple dining options offering a variety of cuisine. For relaxation you can enjoy live entertainment at Havana (house bar). All guests have complimentary access of the award-winning Oxygen Club and swimming pool complex. All rooms have FREE high-speed broadband internet access and FREE WiFi is available through-out the entire hotel including public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Millennium Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Beijing Hotel Beijing
- Grand Millennium Hotel Beijing