New Hotel. completed July 2008.
We stayed there for the Olympics and had a wonderful experience.
The staff were all very friendly and could not do enough for us.
Meals in the all day restaurant were buffet style or al a carte and very good choices.
The rooms were excellent, spaceous light and airy , Bathrooms modern light and very clean.
Rooftop pool and garden
Although not in the centre of Beijing there are always taxis outside the hotel and they are very cheap, takes about 10 mins to the centre.
Only drawback is taxis keep taking you back to the wrong Hilton, this may be because it is so new, hopefully the Hilton Group will sort this problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Doubletree by Hilton Beijing is the very first upscale property in Asia under this new Hilton family brand, which opened in June 2008. This 26-storey hotel is located in the south-west part of the capital city, just 38 kilometers away from the Beijing Capital International Airport, and only 85 meters away from Da Guan Ying station of Subway Line No.7. The contemporary 5 star hotel is the perfect retreat for leisure or business travel, with all guest rooms covered by wireless networks and FREE Wi-Fi in public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Double Tree By Hilton Hotel Beijing
- Hilton International Beijing
- Beijing Hilton International