A very nice, quiet, comfortable hotel. This location is far away from sights and you will need to taxi it to the subway. The room can get quite warm and stuffy as there is no fan in the bath area. The AC did not reduce the humidity. (This is a huge problem if 2 are getting ready at the same time.) The breakfast buffet is excellent.
I wish I could pack the bed and take it home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Doubletree by Hilton Beijing is the very first upscale property in Asia under this new Hilton family brand, which opened in June 2008. This 26-storey hotel is located in the south-west part of the capital city, just 38 kilometers away from the Beijing Capital International Airport, and only 85 meters away from Da Guan Ying station of Subway Line No.7. The contemporary 5 star hotel is the perfect retreat for leisure or business travel, with all guest rooms covered by wireless networks and FREE Wi-Fi in public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Double Tree By Hilton Hotel Beijing
- Hilton International Beijing
- Beijing Hilton International