Very nice hotel. Rooms are comfortable and breakfast was good. There is high quality Precor equipment in the exercise room. The hotel little way from the sights but Beijing is so big its impossible to near everything you might want to see. Taxis are easy to get, they now can call them using an app if there isn't one waiting - in 5 days I never waited more than 5 mins. For the slightly adventurous a bus ride to the subway is fairly easy. I enjoyed wandering the streets, supermarkets and restaurants around the hotel to see an different slice of middle class Beijing life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Doubletree by Hilton Beijing is the very first upscale property in Asia under this new Hilton family brand, which opened in June 2008. This 26-storey hotel is located in the south-west part of the capital city, just 38 kilometers away from the Beijing Capital International Airport, and only 85 meters away from Da Guan Ying station of Subway Line No.7. The contemporary 5 star hotel is the perfect retreat for leisure or business travel, with all guest rooms covered by wireless networks and FREE Wi-Fi in public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Double Tree By Hilton Hotel Beijing
- Hilton International Beijing
- Beijing Hilton International